• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Phenylpiracetam as an adjuvant

phenylpiracetam depression cognition cognitive enhancement racetam russia memory

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:38 PM

Has anyone here tried phenylpiracetam (Phenotropil) as an adjuvant to a regular regime? In Russia it's used daily at 100 mg for antidepressant and cognitive enhancing effects. I've used it intermittently at 150-300 mg and it works pretty well but there's some tolerance. Apparently there is no tolerance to the non-dopaminergic effects if used at 100 mg daily though so I am looking to add that to my regime for a month or two.

#2 HughFennell

• 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:46 PM

Hi.

Phenylpiracetam can help you to improve your focus and memory. Also, it acts as a mood stabilizer medication. Average phenylpiracetam dosage is set anywhere between 200mg and 600mg. But recommended to start with 100mg and check the reaction from your mind. Choline is the best stack supplement for phenylpiracetam capsules and basically all racetams. But there are side effects as well(as all of the drugs have :)). It can be headaches or insomnia. But still, phenylpiracetam is a very good choice. I think you should try it.  ;) 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

Phenyl P is my favorite pre-workout supplement (200 mg).  The major caveat here is tolerance builds QUICKLY.  After two days of use, even 320 mg doesn't feel the same.

Phenyl P is banned by WADA (Olympic drug testing) because of it's strong stimulant effect.  

I find it's very synergistic with modafinil but be extremely careful as combining the two has made me feel so manic my focus was actually unproductive.

Finally, make sure to load up with Alpha GPC or the choline source of your choice because Phenyl P will give you a headache without enough choline.

All in all, it's the most powerful stimulant like racetam but it's cognitive enhancement doesn't compare to, say Noopept, IMO.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, depression, cognition, cognitive enhancement, racetam, russia, memory

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)