Phosphatidylserine question

timing dosage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bretcoe

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:29 AM

I just got a bottle of PS caps from Nootropics Depot and am planning on adding it to my daily stack. Do any of you have any advice or recommendations.

The caps are 100mg Phosphatidylserine, 25mg Phosphatidylcholine, 2.5mg Phosphatidylethanolamine and I can't find any good info on the efficacy of this blend.

The research I've found mentions dosing around 300mg PS/day, though there is no clear evidence this is the "best" dose. My plan is to take 100mg/day for a few days, then step up to 200mg for a week, then try 300mg/day.

My current stack is as follows:

First thing in the morning

500mg Lions mane
500mg NAC
500mg ALCAR
200mg L-theanine
Cup of coffee
150mg AlphaGPC
800mg piracetam
100mg PS *new addition

Breakfast smoothie: just cut out 37.5mg Effexor here

5g creatine
800mg MgT
5000iu vitamin D
1000mg EPA/500mg DHA (2 gelcaps)

Afternoon:

500mg NAC
500mg ALCAR
500mg Lions Mane
150mg AlphaGPC
325 Bacopa
800mg piracetam

Evening

800mg MgT
1000mg EPA/500mg DHA

I just added consistent piracetam a week ago and have enjoyed the results. I may cycle the piracetam weekly with noopept and then just flip flop every week.

This stack has successfully gotten rid of any sort of midday slump and I find that in the afternoons I am as focused and ready to dive in as I am around 9am.

What do you think about adding in the PS? Should this be daily, morning or evening, and at what dose?

TIA

#2 iseethelight

• 238 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:39 PM

PS made me feel dull and less intelligent overall. Like I didn't care. Also it seems that people disrespected me more when I was on it. Like they could feel that I was a pushover which is the total opposite of who I am off it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Oakman

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:47 PM

I've used Phosphatidylserine extensively at both 300mg/day and 100mg/day over months at a time. I didn't notice anything (not unusual) from either dose, certainly nothing bad, just nothing really. Unless I'm getting smarter due to it and just haven't noticed! Hopefully it has positive brain health benefits. It's a bit expensive and definitely getting harder to get, seems vendors are not producing it as much anymore for some reason.

#4 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:42 PM

For me it has a nice calming effect and is also good to get back to sleep when waking up too early.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Check out Cortisolve by MPA. Very high dose of Phosphatidylserine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: timing, dosage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users