• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

Ordered from

https://www.teloyear...e42460Ecrf8mnwy

Just mailed my swabs in. Should have results within 2 weeks. In the mean time I ordered a 60 day supply of 25mg Cycloastragenol from CrackAging. I’ll take 25mg/day for 4-5 weeks and then re do the telomere test. Also ordered MitoQ here:
https://www.amazon.c...s/dp/B00JIAZVN4

I’ll be using 20mg/day. Those 2 additions as well as the addition of forskolin, BenaGene, oxaloacetate, i26 Hyperimunne egg powder and Jarrows CarotenAll will be additions to my already massive supplement arsenal.

Edited by John250, 08 June 2018 - 04:11 PM.

• like x 2

#2 YOLF

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:37 PM

Be careful with the Chinese products, their capsules often contain food colorings that may or may not be on the label and can limit or interfere with the benefits. I prefer unadultured powders for virtually everything. Virtually all capsules that aren't clear coming out of China (at least those sold on amazon and Ali) have coloring in them... even blue ones will have reds and yellows to get a unique color. Small amounts can accumulate when taken regularly.

I look forward to seeing your results. 

• Needs references x 2

#3 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

Be careful with the Chinese products, their capsules often contain food colorings that may or may not be on the label and can limit or interfere with the benefits. I prefer unadultured powders for virtually everything. Virtually all capsules that aren't clear coming out of China (at least those sold on amazon and Ali) have coloring in them... even blue ones will have reds and yellows to get a unique color. Small amounts can accumulate when taken regularly.
I look forward to seeing your results.

I don’t think anything I ordered was Chinese but I’m not positive

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:17 PM

Results are in:

Biological Age: 41

Actual Age: 36

8.9kbp = 8900 base pairs repeat TTAGGG

Telomere Length Test Results
Your telomeres are in the 50 percentile. This means your telomeres are longer than 67% of the population your age.
  • Informative x 1

#5 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:34 PM

Anyone know if 8.9kpb is good for a 35yr old male? I don’t really see reference ranges anywhere with actual numbers only graphs with dots.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mitoq, telomere, cycloastragenol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users