• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Is anyone here from the USA and shopping at alldaychemist at least occasionally (once every 12-24 months)?

naltrexone usa canada alldaychemist opportunity to earn money help shipping

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NDM

• 343 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:07 PM

1. Is anyone here from the USA and shopping at alldaychemist at least occasionally (once every 12-24 months)? They currently sell naltrexone (Naltima 50 mg) at USD 2.00/per capsule and I am willing to pay you double that 4.00/capsule for ordering them for me on your next regular order and shipping them to my address in Canada from the USA: alldaychemist has a policy of no shipping to Canada so this is the only way for me to get access to naltrexone (I use it for a low-dose naltrexone regimen which I take regularly for mood and sleep quality). 
I have already used this strategy a few years back, but my US “partner” is no longer a student, so earning a quick and easy 50-150 USD no longer interests her. The last few tablets of Naltrexone I have expired in April this year, so I really need to order a fresh set. I would pay you promptly via Paypal (double your buying price for the tablets + shipping cost to Canada). 

2. Alternatively, if you know of some website where I could order Naltrexone without a prescription and have it shipped to Canada directly, please let me know. 

#2 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:36 PM

This is quite a bit more than you're paying at ADC, and I don't know if they ship to Canada, you'd have to contact them.

https://theantiaging...exone&results=1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:24 AM

i have naltrexone if you want to buy

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 The Beauty of Peace

• 173 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:32 PM

Let me know if you still need it 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naltrexone, usa, canada, alldaychemist, opportunity to earn money, help, shipping

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users