• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Is it possible to topically replenishing facial fat, or fat anywhere else?

lecithin topical fat replenish regrowth wrinkle eyebags collagen

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ImprovingMyself

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:30 AM

Hey guys,
     I have been dealing with eye fat bags for some time now because of supplements I took. I had some success reducing these by applying lecithin carefully to them. But I applied it to slightly too much in thearea. You can tell that the fat from eye bags is deposited about 1 cm below the lower lashline/eyelid normally. However, some of the lecithin I applied was above this area, (above the bag but just below the lash line), so it had the overall effect of making my eyes seem slightly deeper set. 

Now, when I smile I have a crease under each eye; I am not talking about the tear trough but  it is a crease in line with where the eyeball stops and the undereye begins. Most people have shadows here due to the eye protruding a bit which is normal.

This is a normal amount of creasing in this area:

(I am referencing the picture of the smiling lady on the right side) :https://i.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg

However, if you can imagine a bit less support in the area just millimeters under the lower lash line, on me it forms a deeper crease than seen here so it looks like a deep wrinkle underneath both my eyes. In old pics it looked more like the picture above.

Is there anything I can apply to this area to help regenerate fat? I was thinking some kind of thick oil maybe? Could it penetrate the skin and deposit in this area, providing more support? I was thinking about getting fat injections in this area but not sure if the doctors will do it that close to the eye.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by ImprovingMyself, 14 June 2018 - 02:32 AM.

• like x 1

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:27 PM

I don’t think it is. I’ve tried transdermal fat burners and injectible Helios and noticed no localized affects.

You can try preparation H as it can act as a localized diuretic which could reduce water. When I used to compete in bodybuilding we used to rub it all over our stomach and wrap it in saran wrap overnight.

Edited by John250, 15 June 2018 - 08:29 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ImprovingMyself

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:58 AM

I don’t think it is. I’ve tried transdermal fat burners and injectible Helios and noticed no localized affects.

Hi John, I was looking for the answer to whether fat can be replenished/regrown topically. I am not asking about burning fat, sorry if it was unclear.

I thought maybe certain oils would be able to penetrate the skin and sink into the fat layer to plump it up. I know fat injections are a cosmetic procedure but avoiding these would be preferable if possible.

#4 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:30 AM

Hyaluronan in adipogenesis, adipose tissue physiology and systemic metabolism

Highlights

Hyaluronic acid is a linear glycosaminoglycan polymer abundantly present in the extracellular matrix of adipose tissue

HA may promote differentiation of adipose tissue derived stem cells in vitro or in vivo when used as a supporting scaffold

HA receptors RHAMM/HMMR and CD44 in adipose tissue have been associated with type 2 diabetes

Abstract

Hyaluronic acid (HA, also known as hyaluronan), is a non-sulfated linear glycosaminoglycan polymer consisting of repeating disaccharide units of d-glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-d-glucosamine abundantly present in the extracellular matrix. The sizes of hyaluronic acid polymers range from 5000 to 20,000,000 Da in vivo, and the functions of HA are largely dictated by its size. Due to its high biocompatibility, HA has been commonly used as soft tissue filler as well as a major component of biomaterial scaffolds in tissue engineering. Several studies have implicated that HA may promote differentiation of adipose tissue derived stem cells in vitro or in vivo when used as a supporting scaffold. However, whether HA actually promotes adipogenesis in vivo and the subsequent metabolic effects of this process are unclear. This review summarizes some recent publications in the field and discusses the possible directions and approaches for future studies, focusing on the role of HA in the adipose tissue.

Hyaluronic acid may promote differentiation of adipose tissue derived stem cells. However, whether HA actually promotes adipogenesis in vivo and the subsequent metabolic effects of this process are unclear.

So HA treatments might work for this...maybe 

Edited by Phoebus, 23 July 2018 - 03:31 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#5 ImprovingMyself

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:26 PM

Hyaluronic acid may promote differentiation of adipose tissue derived stem cells. However, whether HA actually promotes adipogenesis in vivo and the subsequent metabolic effects of this process are unclear.

So HA treatments might work for this...maybe 

Interesting... I just bought some hyaluronic acid serum on amazon. Thinking maybe it could work topically for my hollow eyes. It's pretty cheap and seems very commonly used so I think it's worth a shot. There is some interesting research out there about HA. Thanks for clueing me into this idea. If it were actually possible to increase adipose topically that would be a big discovery.

New Adipose Tissue Formation by Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells with Hyaluronic Acid Gel in Immunodeficient Mice

Background: Currently available injectable fillers have demonstrated limited durability. This report proposes the in vitro culture of human adipose-derived stem cells (hASCs) on hyaluronic acid (HA) gel for in vivo growth of de novo adipose tissue.

Methods: For in vitro studies, hASCs were isolated from human adipose tissue and were confirmed by multi-lineage differentiation and flow cytometry. hASCs were cultured on HA gel. The effectiveness of cell attachment and proliferation on HA gel was surveyed by inverted light microscopy. For in vivo studies, HA gel containing hASCs, hASCs without HA gel, HA gel alone were allocated and subcutaneously injected into the subcutaneous pocket in the back of nude mice (n=6) in each group. At eight weeks post-injection, the implants were harvested for histological examination by hematoxylin and eosin (H&E) stain, Oil-Red O stain and immunohistochemical staining. The human-specific Alu gene was examined.

Results: hASCs were well attachment and proliferation on the HA gel. In vivo grafts showed well-organized new adipose tissue on the HA gel by histologic examination and Oil-Red O stain. Analysis of neo-adipose tissues by PCR revealed the presence of the Alu gene. This study demonstrated not only the successful culture of hASCs on HA gel, but also their full proliferation and differentiation into adipose tissue.

Conclusions: The efficacy of injected filler could be permanent since the reduction of the volume of the HA gel after bioabsorption could be replaced by new adipose tissue generated by hASCs. This is a promising approach for developing long lasting soft tissue filler.

#6 Lady4T

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2018 - 06:55 AM

There are breast and buttock enhancement products, and some of them claim to work by increasing fat cells. The most popular ones use the proprietary compounds "VoluPlus" or "Volufiline"  Do a google or Youtube search. Also, there are several brands of products containing those compounds for sale on Amazon.

If they can "grow" breasts, and buttocks, it will probably work on the face too.

I'm looking into this...

Edited by Lady4T, 01 September 2018 - 06:56 AM.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lecithin, topical, fat, replenish, regrowth, wrinkle, eyebags, collagen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users