• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Does Pterostilbene enhance curcumin absorbion the same way Resveratrol does?

pterostilbenecurcumin resveratrol

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 j87

• 52 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:06 PM

I wanted to combine resveratrol with curcumin for the synergy, would pterostilbene + curcumin work the same or better?

#2 katrina

• 117 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 10:57 PM

I take all 3 along with Tru niagen and a garbage pail of other suppluments. And I have been having good results. Afraid to cut anything since I have no clue if it is combined affect or one in particular. But good quality resveratrol has always treated me kindly. I buy inexpensive higher dose pterostibene.

I cut my celebrex dosage in half due to the longvida cucurmin. And actually felt perfect with zero pain. Soooo, I cut celebrex entirely. Advice if you have spinal cord impingement don't cut your anti inflammatories entirely. Especially if spending hours at the gym, weight lifting and doing hundreds of crunches and V-Ups. LOL.... On a good note, just a few days at my old dosage of celebrex and was back to pain free. Then cut it in half again.

Well I think it was curcurmin. Been taking it for years and it helped a lot, tho I was never pain free. But all of a sudden in the last few months, my pain disappeared. #perplexed but happy

Edited by katrina, 14 August 2018 - 11:12 PM.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pterostilbenecurcumin, resveratrol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users