Crazy story. Flakka with MMA fighting

mma flakka

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:06 PM

Thought I would share this interesting story. A friend of mine is from Brazil and has lived here about 10 years. He recently went back home to visit. He got into MMA fighting about 5 years ago. Anyway he was telling me in Brazil they use massive drugs and steroids in the MMA circuit. He was talking to a few fighters and this is what they use. First off they are loaded up on steroids. You wouldn’t even know because some of these guys are only 120 pounds but they’re on heavy doses of some pretty hard-core steroids that increase strength and aggression like Tren, halo, cheque drops and methyltrienolone. On top of that before fighting they use Flakka. I don’t know much about it but apparently it’s a form of PCP with some other drugs. They also smoke a pretty good amount of meth with the flakka before fighting as well. He showed me a video on his phone I wish I had it to post but oh my God it was crazy. These 2 guys who were only like 120-130lbs each were just destroying each other. There was no rules it was an underground MMA fight. The look in their eyes was insane. It literally looked like the devil took over their body. They were screaming, mouth was foaming, etc. they were beating the hell out of each other and what’s crazy is it was like they didn’t even feel pain. The one guy stuck his thumb in the other guys eye and just dug it into his eyesocket and the guy got up with blood pouring out of his eye and continued fighting. I literally only made it through about the first 1/4 of the video and I felt like I was going to puke.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,042 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:49 PM

Society is devolving again, I guess.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:25 PM

Sounds about right  for Brazil.   I have seen enough videos from there to scratch it from places I would like to visit.....

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#4 Galaxyshock

• 1,468 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:05 PM

Damn what the fuck. Knew there's that macho culture and drug problems but didn't really know to what extent it goes.

Well, if we get to brain health, PCP is dissociative/NMDA-antagonist, and that's what they administer (Ketamine) in hospitals when opioids fail to relieve pain. So no wonder they keep going like pain doesn't exist...

Edited by Galaxyshock, 10 July 2018 - 07:07 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:11 PM

Sounds about right for Brazil. I have seen enough videos from there to scratch it from places I would like to visit.....

That wouldn't be fair. I've spent a lot of time in Brazil, and it's a beautiful country with millions of charming and nice people, and gorgeous landscapes.

But if you go looking for trouble, you'll find trouble. Some cities in Brazil have enormous problems with youth homelessness, poverty and drug addiction; however, I can probably say this to an extent about your own American hometown, too. These drug addled fighters are often ex-homeless kids who grew up on the streets, literally had nothing but blind will to survive, and now some of them have nothing to lose. So they'll kick each other's ass until dead for your amusement. It's horrible, it's a tragedy, but statistics indicate that worldwide rates of poverty that tend to cause this bullshit behavior are trending downward, including crippling child poverty and addiction in many South American cities.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mma, flakka

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users