- - - - -

Coconut for hemorrhagic strokes

coconut coconut oil stroke

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Destiny's Equation

• 276 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

A strange unearthly feeling came over me.  My skin was overly soft to the point of being delicate, like an overripe fruit.  Blood started gushing out of first my hand, then my lip.  And then...

I became confused.  Colors became all messed up.  I could feel what could best be described as a trickling feeling inside my head.  I was so confused that I didn't know what to do, so I lay down on the floor.

While I was on the floor I suddenly had a food craving for coconut oil.  I got up, stumbled into the kitchen, and ate 2 tablespoonfuls of it.  After that the trickling feeling inside my head stopped and my mental state returned to normal.

A week later I went to my doctor for a check-up.  I told him about the experience and said, "I think I had a hemorrhagic stroke".  He replied, "I think so too.  But since you didn't go to the hospital there is no way to know for sure."

Over the course of the next several years I had many more hemorrhagic strokes, and treated each one with either shredded coconut, coconut oil, or lots of coconut oil capsules.  Each time it worked.  Sometimes I would notice the weird unearthly feeling coming over me and consume the coconut products before the strokes started, preventing them.

• Ill informed x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coconut, coconut oil, stroke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users