Best legal herbal stimulant?

legal herbal stimulant best

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:39 PM

Hello

I have tried guarana, yerba mate, hordenine, teacrine, DLPA, yohimbine, l-tyrosine, st. johns wort and some other substances. The most effective one in my case is guarana - long lasting stimulation without as much anixety as caffeine but effects vary - sometimes works like a miracle and sometimes doesn't.

Whats the best legal herbal stimulant or wakefulness promoting herb in your opinion?

#2 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:07 PM

rhodiola is fairly strong from the ones i tried.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

Bad that i got anixety from it same as after taking panax ginseng

#4 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:51 PM

DMHA, DMAA

They are strictly norepinephrine which I hate. No dopamine unfortunately

Edited by John250, 26 July 2018 - 11:51 PM.

#5 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:46 PM

Refresh, guarana stopped working for me while ago and my caffeine tolerance is so high that i need some alternative ASAP

#6 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:02 AM

Try nicotine gum or lozenges accordingly. Very synergistic with caffeine. Also oxiracetam synergises with nicotine and amphetamines so it may help with caffeine and other stimulants as well.

#7 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2019 - 12:44 AM

Polygala + Gingko + L-theanine

Or try with Hederagenin from Hedera Helix, I have a 10% hederagenin extract. You will need like 50 mg - 100 mg Hederagenin for getting the buzz.

Epicatechin 100 mg + Theobromine 200 mg ;) add Catuaba and you will fly. Epicatechin is a bit expensive, but it could work in doses of 50 mg also.

#8 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:18 PM

Polygala + Gingko + L-theanine

Or try with Hederagenin from Hedera Helix, I have a 10% hederagenin extract. You will need like 50 mg - 100 mg Hederagenin for getting the buzz.

Epicatechin 100 mg + Theobromine 200 mg ;) add Catuaba and you will fly. Epicatechin is a bit expensive, but it could work in doses of 50 mg also.

Thanks for the interesting underground suggestions, I'm always looking for stuff off the beaten path! Where do you get your hederagenin extract from?? I've been looking for that stuff for forever (the mybiohack article on it makes it sound incredible!!) but it's really hard to find any non sketchy extracts of it. Also, what are the effects like exactly?

Hederagenin is a triple reuptake inhibitor which is supposed to be the holy grail of stims a la cocaine haha but its promising binding affinity doesn't necessarily indicate good subjective effects. Can you compare it to other stimulants? How's the euphoria, motivation (not just focus but increased desire to be productive), appetite suppression, sleep disruption, anxiety/jitteriness of it?

And what is the point of taking epicatechin with theobromine? I've seen that stuff mentioned a bit, it seems healthy but I don't understand what one would use it for exactly. Do you use it with theobromine as a vasodilator or something to boost the effects? I know it's supposed to be good for muscle building but I don't see how it would work as a stimulant?

#9 Werper

• 189 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 02:59 PM

How about low dose yohimbe.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 01:15 AM

royal jelly

fermented red ginseng

your caffeine tolerance and strange reaction to green tea have me puzzled.  can't put my finger on it, but your bio-chemistry.. something isn't at ease

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: legal, herbal, stimulant, best

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users