HDAC inhibitors supplements

hdac

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:27 PM

I have heard these help with anxiety so im looking to try them out if you know any good ones please post below.

List so far:

sodium butyrate 

black seed oil

Vorinostat

depakote

https://imgur.com/wu40lBL

Edited by farshad, 01 August 2018 - 10:29 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1

#2 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:05 PM

sodium butyrate not orally bioavailable - this abstract.

:mellow:  Sodium phenylbutyrate (an analogue of butyrate) is orally bioavailable and apparently effective at HDAC inhibition here.

nobody sells it :/

• Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:14 PM

sodium butyrate not orally bioavailable - this abstract.

:mellow:  Sodium phenylbutyrate (an analogue of butyrate) is orally bioavailable and apparently effective at HDAC inhibition here.

nobody sells it :/

Actually it seems easily available here or here. I think most people don't realize that a lot of these chemical suppliers will gladly sell to regular people as long as you don't say you're gonna consume it or anything. For example, I just purchased some 1,4 BDO from another analytical chemical supplier online that's much better quality than the industrial grade stuff most people are getting.

The purity is high and I'd feel safe trying it. My question is how sodium phenylbutyrate compares to tributyrin (which is available from similar suppliers), which I read about in another thread on here, and to vorinostat, for fear extinction purposes.

Hoping someone better educated in this area than me can let us know which one is best.

Edited by jacobjerondin, 04 August 2018 - 03:15 PM.

#4 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:50 PM

Actually it seems easily available here or here. I think most people don't realize that a lot of these chemical suppliers will gladly sell to regular people as long as you don't say you're gonna consume it or anything. For example, I just purchased some 1,4 BDO from another analytical chemical supplier online that's much better quality than the industrial grade stuff most people are getting.

The purity is high and I'd feel safe trying it. My question is how sodium phenylbutyrate compares to tributyrin (which is available from similar suppliers), which I read about in another thread on here, and to vorinostat, for fear extinction purposes.

Hoping someone better educated in this area than me can let us know which one is best.

forget the natural HDAC inhibitors, they are too weak to make a difference, im taking black seed oil, barely any less anxiety. 

https://en.wikipedia...ibitor#Approved

Edited by farshad, 05 August 2018 - 06:51 PM.

• Ill informed x 1

#5 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:52 AM

Actually my strong blessed seed black seed oil seems to make a small but noticeable dent in my anxiety, tho I've only tried it twice so far. I wouldn't attribute that to HDACi action tho, it's prob more due to its GABA modulating effect. Anyway, I'm pretty sure tributyrin is a lot stronger of a HDACi than BSO is.

#6 XenMan

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:29 AM

As a former anxiety addict, I can offer you my personal experiences.

If shit is getting really bad, get some SSRIs from your doctor. I used Escitalopram.

I found the best method for Escitalopram was to take it for around 2 weeks only, and use that time to do some self CBT to reassure yourself that things are good and focus on living for the moment. As it wears off, and anxiety fades back in, you can use your reinforced CBT to calm things down.

If things spiral down, start again. It took about 4 days for the effects to kick in. However as your downs are reduced, your highs are also toned way down. It has been described to me as looking through a tunnel, which is about right, and I didn't want to live life this way.

I found Ashwagandha good for mellowing me out. I used an Ashwagandha blend, which I can’t remember now, with other calming herbs that had too much of an effect, but it was certainly relaxing and was good for the time it took me to get through the bottle. Straight high dose KSM 66 ashwagandha twice a day should make a difference.

Fish oil also has worked, but getting the dose right can be tricky as higher dose will make you more anxious. I found 3 teaspoons over 2 days about right; one teaspoon day 1, two the next.

Meditation is the best therapy as long as you don’t have any underlying mental health issues. Meditation can be brutal and really flatten you out short term; not feeling any emotion as your brain rewires itself. But this is temporary and you really feel that you own your mind, and life, as your skills improve.

Edited by XenMan, 06 August 2018 - 09:33 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Dolph

• 512 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:14 PM

None of these substances does help with anxiety. Some of these I wouldn't touch with  a pole for very obvious safety concerns.

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users