HELP!! GRAVOL OVERDOSE????

anticholinergics gravol nausea menstrual

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 castillo

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:06 AM

QUICK CAN SOMEONE TELL ME AN ANTIDOTE FOR GRAVOL OVERDOSE??  CHARCOAL???  WILL IT LEAVE MY BODY IN 8 HOURS.   I was on high doses of birth control for bleeding that made me nauseous and I needed gravol for the nausea..bleeding has stopped but should I drink lots of water??  I think gravol has an anticholinergics effect.. Should I eat eggs??

#2 castillo

• Topic Starter
  • 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 August 2018 - 04:53 AM

So I quickly stuffed several hard boiled yolks in my mouth last night and the side effects lessened a little.  I seem to not react well to anticholinergenic meds and my only other options are the Dicletin which is another anticholinergenic med or zofran which I only have several pills of since insurance doesn't cover it.  But I am scared of the side effects of Zofran since I took 2 years to taper off 10 years use of SSRIs and went through major withdrawals for 4 years and still not completely recovered.  I don't know what to do.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anticholinergics, gravol, nausea, menstrual

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users