• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

State of the art neurofeedback and LCT

neurofeedback nootropic brain eeg

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tms

• 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 10:36 AM

I've been browsing reddit, the well known neurofedback discord a little and a few websites and couldn't find the answer to my question.

As of today, what is the best neurofeedback protocol or practice that you can use to increase IQ, speed, creativity, improve mood and reduce anxiety ? At what price ? 

A few years ago, TagSync was all the rage. There may have been a LOT of hype, but there is anecdotal evidence of 20-30 + iq points increase (one is here in the comments https://www.quora.co...mful-substances, and users on reddit. There are also papers on good old neurofeedback regarding this).The guy behind the brainstore didn't like Tag much and seems to have helped people recover from bad use of the protocol. 

Douglas Dailey has released a new protocol that he calls Live complexity training (lct) and that seemed very promising. I am also aware of brain trainer that is a bit  expensive for me. Biocybernaut works but is histerically expensive and may not be that good. Open BCI is very affordable but I don't think neurofeedback is viable on this platform.

There is also the option of designing my own protocol(s) and even sell them or make them open source, but I have little to no knowledge of neurofeedback theory at the moment - could be very fun-. 

I would really like your input on this. 

Edited by tms, 03 August 2018 - 10:37 AM.

#2 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:54 AM

Are there any nonexpensive DIY approach?

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:40 PM

Why don't you think Open BCI will be effective? It looks pretty solid to me!

#4 tms

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:40 PM

I read very good things about Z score Loreta. I will update this thread if I find better stuff. 

sponsored ad

• Advert

#5 Painkillerrr

• 116 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:57 PM

any news??

is this related to HD-tACS as here: https://www.scienced...71009154941.htm ?

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neurofeedback, nootropic, brain, eeg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users