Photo

What do you think of ProxyStem?

proxystem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:47 AM

How come this isn't more popular? It tries to be the ultimate anti-aging pill.

https://store.revgen..._eid=8e23f7e365

#2 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

One of my advise in the regimens section is:

Proprietary Blends: allegedly created to protect an innovative blend of synergistic nutrients from being imitated by the competition. In actuality they most often hide that expensive ingredients are in minute amounts, and inexpensive make the bulk. You ideally would want to know how much of each ingredient you're ingesting, and the different effects from varying doses.

ProxyStem is such a scam not disclosing the amounts of ingredients.  And since it contains so many, probably at amounts not worth mentioning. There is only that much space in a capsule.

Vitamin E
Vitamin D3
Vitamin B6
Folic Acid
Vitamin B12
PQQ
Astaxanthin
Resveratrol
Beta-cyclodextrin

Ashwagandha
Bacopa monnieri
Panax ginseng (Ginsenosides)

Horny Goat weed (Epimedium)

Green Tea Extract (EGCG - Polyphenols, Flavonoids, Catechins)
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum/Silymarin - Polyphenols)
Pine Bark Extract (OPCs - Polyphenols, Flavonoids, OligoProanthocyanidins)
Olive Leaf Extract

L-Arginine
N-Acetyl L-cysteine

Alone the arginine, for which there would be better longer acting forms, but also the 4 herbal powders are usually taken by the spoonfuls!

All Extracts would take each a separate capsule - some very big - to get meaningful amounts. Same with most vitamins, for which there are more bio-available forms again not used.

By the way, except the cyclodextrin I do take all of them, but from products with meaningful and disclosed amounts. For these reasons I never take proprietary blends. Analyzing such products with all which is disclosed, it always turns out a rip-off.

For example in my case with chronic conditions I took 7g of the amino-acids, 1.3g of the extracts, 2g of the herbal powders (plus 1g as extracts of the same) and 0.9g of the vitamins and single nutrients mentioned as ingredients in ProxyStem each day during the last 10 years. And did experience a major remission 4 years ago. So that would amount to 12g of ProxyStem a day!

Edited by pamojja, 11 August 2018 - 11:50 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users