• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Directory of Overseas Stem-Cell Treatment Centers?

stem cells

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PaulH

• 116 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 07:51 PM

I'm aware of a couple of highly reputable stem-cell treatment centers in the U.S. (Docere Clinics, etc.), but I haven't been able to find any directory of stem-cell centers overseas - the ones that can legally reproduce stem-cells for a higher % during treatment. Is there a directory somewhere of ones with a high reputation? If not, are there any that people can recommend?

#2 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 07:57 PM

currently treatment with steroids is a serious enough danger.

The exception is stem cells in bone marrow transplantation: this technology is stable.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:14 AM

Hi Kentavr,

Thanks for clarifying if you can what dangers you were mentioning. The reason I ask is that the clinic where I had SCT done is also offering bone marrow stem cell treatments where the stem cells are harvested and then cultured for several weeks before being reinjected, and I wish to know if this might be more problematic than the direct infusion of extracted bone marrow stem cells by IV during the same session. Any information you might be able to provide would be helpful.

Cheers,

DD

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:22 AM

What disease do you want to cure with stem cells?

#5 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:46 AM

Hi Kentavr,

The disease I am seeking to cure is colloquially called aging. I am having bone marrow stem cell infusions to try to stimulate age reversal effects. At the same time I am hoping this will reinforce my immune system and help prevent the onset of age related diseases. The clinic where I have this done has proposed facial stem cell injections in a two stage process. I seek this not out of vanity but because my partner is several decades younger and wishes we looked better matched. 

I had a similar procedure done in Vienna Austria but it was done with harvested autologous stem cells from my abdominal fat, and was done in the same session. The results were not significant and I would not recommend going to the trouble of having this done. Possibly fat stem cells are less effective in facial rejuvenation than bone marrow stem cells more likely to better differentiate. That is the hypothesis I am holding in further pursuing my efforts.

The clinic in Tijuana that extracts bone marrow stem cells, proposes to extract them in an initial session, then to culture and multiply them for several week/months, to later reinject them to the face in order to stimulate localized tissue renewal. This procedure purports to remaining active for several months, refreshing one's facial appearance and making you look younger. If this works my lady will be very happy that we're better matched.

If you know of any health risks that might be related to this type of stem cell multiplication procedure I will heed your words of warning, despite my forum nickname. While I am a DareDevil taking calculated risks when no imminent dangers are known, I am not reckless when it is highly likely that dangers are present. Thanks in advance.

DD

• Agree x 2

#6 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 05:12 PM

The clinic in Tijuana that extracts bone marrow stem cells, proposes to extract them in an initial session, then to culture and multiply them for several week/months, to later reinject them to the face in order to stimulate localized tissue renewal. This procedure purports to remaining active for several months, refreshing one's facial appearance and making you look younger. If this works my lady will be very happy that we're better matched.

would LOVE to get an update from you on this procedure 

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 timedilation

• 61 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 02:14 AM

Based on some threads and on various circulating reports, it seems that some of the most cutting edge stem cell research and treatments are being done in Japan and China (particularly with iPSCs).  Does anyone have any info on stem cell clinics over there?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stem cells

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users