• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Cerebramin - any experiences?

cerebrolysine cognition brain fog anxiety depression concentration memory benzodiazepines

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 01:02 PM

Hello, I have been taking it for about a week. I couldn't manage to find almost any users experiences, reports on this product. The recommended dosage is 1-3 tablets 2-3 times a day (and do not exceed 9 pill/day). I started with 2 pills and I felt very good (especially the first day I felt even quite euphoric, energetic - probably only a placebo effect). At the weekend I tried to take between 5-7 tabs/day and I only felt some side effects. This week I cut back to only 2 tabs/day and for example yesterday (and even the day before yesterday) I felt extremely irritated for no reason at all. I had kind of visual disturbance, was very sensitive to noise, with weird brain fog/ blackout feelings (the feeling like being in a bubble and not being able to concentrate, think). It's not like I got all of these effects at once and in a full force, but throughout the day with a different intensity and the most noticeable, prevailing was definitely the irritation and tension.

My goal with Cerebramin was to get some improvement in impaired cognition from long-term benzodiazepines and antidepressants use. But so far it seems like it has been doing nothing. The recommended course of treatment is at least 15 days.

What are your experiences with this nootropic? Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysine, cognition, brain fog, anxiety, depression, concentration, memory, benzodiazepines

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users