• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Maca color? Best Maca extract/powder source?

maca best best maca maca powder testosterone boost testosterone maca source confidence manliness boost confidence

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:11 PM

Title says it all, just wondering about what y'all think is the best maca color (black, red, yellow, or a blend of all three) for boosting social dominance, assertiveness/confidence, and/or general manliness. 

I tend to have great, entertaining ideas but I often lack the confidence to articulate them in a well spoken manner. It's hella frustrating but quite a few people have written about how maca seriously helped them with such issues so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to replicate their results.

I'm quite interested in each color as from what I understand, yellow is the best for boosting Testosterone, red is best for motivation/libido (but others say it induces gyno and it could reduce DHT), and black is best for spermatogenesis and overall energy. It's pretty confusing since the reports on each color seem to overlap a lot and people often don't mention what color they're using.

Also, what do y'all think is the best brand or source for Maca? The top three that I've seen mentioned are themacateam, Sevenhills (no reviews on Amazon tho), and Arthur's organics. Also Viva Naturals seem to have good reviews as well.

Do y'all think these are the best sources or are there better ones I should consider?

I do tend to prefer extracts since they're more convenient and powerful in general but with maca it seems like it might be more beneficial to use the gelatinized powder since it contains so many nutrients and minerals.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maca, best, best maca, maca powder, testosterone, boost testosterone, maca source, confidence, manliness, boost confidence

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users