• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Are there any companies/people out there who can review literature?

peptide hair color melanin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Roo

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:11 PM

I'm experimenting with a new peptide, I'm just not sure if I understand the literature well enough, I could be misunderstanding it and it might be useless or give different results.

I'm not the best in biochemistry, I understand it well enough to dig deep to find what I want, but I'm at this point where I found the molecule, but the literature on it studies its effects on something else, and not the effects that I want.

I found a hMC1R antagonist, and I want to use it to lighten my hair color. The research available doesn't study its effects on pigmentation directly, but it listed what pathways it affects.

There's also another molecule I found, but then again its effects aren't directly stated.

I want to give this available literature to a company or a person who will review it to me and tell me if the pathways this molecules affect could result in lighter hair color?

I feel so bad because I found what I want, I just find it really difficult to find answers.

If you know anyone who can help me with this, please tell me.
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:07 PM

Why don’t you list the molecule and maybe someone here has some info on it. If all you want to do is lighten your hair why don’t you just dye it?
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Roo

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:37 PM

Dying my hair would be a hassle. Also, I'm mostly concerned about body hair. Because I have light skin and dark hair
And the molecule is called MSG606 or cyclo-[(CH2)3CO-Gly1-His2-D-Phe3-Arg4-D-Trp5-Cys(S-)6]-Asp7-Arg8-Phe9-Gly10-NH2

I doubt anyone has any information on it though, because I barely found it myself.

#4 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:08 PM

Dying my hair would be a hassle. Also, I'm mostly concerned about body hair. Because I have light skin and dark hair
And the molecule is called MSG606 or cyclo-[(CH2)3CO-Gly1-His2-D-Phe3-Arg4-D-Trp5-Cys(S-)6]-Asp7-Arg8-Phe9-Gly10-NH2

I doubt anyone has any information on it though, because I barely found it myself.

Have you tried injectable glutathione? I know it can lighten the skin but not sure about the hair.

#5 Roo

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:53 PM

Have you tried injectable glutathione? I know it can lighten the skin but not sure about the hair.

I also looked it up. It's a hassle as well, and gives very minimal, almost non-existent results.

I'm more interested in something that works like melanotan II, except that it would give opposite results.

At this point though, I'm trying to figure out if the molecule in question can serve me for this purpose.

Edited by Roo, 14 September 2018 - 08:54 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Kimer Med

• 254 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:45 AM

I used to have a company that did literature research. It's a tough business.

Many such companies exist these days, though; shouldn't be too hard to find one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: peptide, hair, color, melanin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users