Photo

c60 powder alternative source?

c60 c60 powder c60 powder source

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bosozok

• 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:06 PM

Since SES have run out of C60 powder until somewhere in November, can anyone suggest an alternative, safe, source of high purity product to purchase from?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

http://www.solarischem.com/C60.html

Wow Solaris is backordered also.... what's the story?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 bosozok

• Topic Starter
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:13 AM

I would have thought the raw materials were plentiful.

It is an awfully big delay, and strikes me as an odd coincidence both companies run out at the same time. I guess 'the worldwide high demand' really has been huge all of a sudden. 

#4 bosozok

• Topic Starter
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:43 AM

Bumping this one.

Hello anyone out there? I thought there would be others asking interested in the same question. Or are C60 powder sources that are dependable and safe (with a product comparable to that SES sells) kept hush hush?

#5 Jontydolls

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:57 PM

I believe the demand has increased due to the first ever magazine article about C60 Oil that came out a few months ago. Did anyone see this? 

MTR Ltd also sell C60 powder, but out of stock and customer service is non existent.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 bosozok

• Topic Starter
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:24 AM

I was looking at MTR a few months back. I have corresponded with them by email and they were prompt and helpful. Not bought anything from the yet and from your post it looks like I left ordering from them too long. 

I wonder if these companies have focused lately for whatever reason on getting their own OO product out, rather than selling small orders of powder to the do-it-yourselfers like most of us?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, c60 powder, c60 powder source

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users