• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

A question: What would be the effect of C60-OO on the stable MGUS (monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance)?

c60 mgus gammopathy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markymark

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2018 - 05:19 PM

I have searched the web and pubmed about this question and did not find something useful and I would, therefore like to ask for ideas here at LongeCity. Given, that C60 might facilitate DNA repair by unwinding DNA (OK, it could also do the opposite) and that C60 has been shown to "modulate" immune response more towards anti-inflammation  and against overactivation (by lowering NFKB pathway, by dampening of free radical production etc.), I wonder what the effect of C60-OO on the course of MGUS might be. Maybe C60 is able to "cool down" the annoying B-cell clone, which is producing too much of the monoclonal proteins (light - or heavy chain) in question?

Although this is not a very secured-by-published-science argument, I feel that C60 in the "usual"  dosage, might be worth a try. One could check for the elevated serum free lite chain serum concentrations and for other blood markers after 2 or 4 weeks and then proceed accordingly. I am not asking for myself. If it were for me, I would give it a try. I appreciate and thank for any thoughts and hints on the subject.

MM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, mgus, gammopathy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users