• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Scientific research on psychedelics that indicates what proportion of trips actually facilitate personal growth?

psychedelics psilocybin ayahuasca

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:57 AM

My question: Is there any scientific research on psychedelics that indicates what proportion of trips actually facilitate personal growth, what proportion are merely recreational and what proportion are bad trips?

I’m preparing a document actually for a corporate consulting client that’s curious about psychedelics as a tool for personal development of employees (very cool right!). So I’m looking for some data or research that indicates how often psychedelics actually result in positive personal growth, health and well being. Please link to studies and research as opposed to sharing anecdotes.

Edited by jroseland, 09 October 2018 - 07:58 AM.

#2 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:33 AM

The most research was done by the CIA with Project MKUltra, in their hideous mind control experiments. But when it was uncovered, they destroyed the documents, or tried to. Since you have a corporate client, they will probably be interested in the mind control aspect.

• Agree x 1

#3 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:11 AM

LOL. No I don't think they'll be interested in MKUltra

The most research was done by the CIA with Project MKUltra, in their hideous mind control experiments. But when it was uncovered, they destroyed the documents, or tried to. Since you have a corporate client, they will probably be interested in the mind control aspect.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: psychedelics, psilocybin, ayahuasca

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users