Vitality, skin health and penile health

regimine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dosquito

• 253 posts
  • 26 â‚®

Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:06 PM

Note that I always opt for capsules over tablets and avoid fillers, particularly magnesium stearate.

This is the culmination of over a decade of experimentation and research

I am almost 27

My main philosophy is to be conservative. I think the main exception here is iodine since it’s controversial

I prefer to give my body the building blocks it needs as opposed to more direct approaches

I also think it’s good to take regular breaks, especially given recent research about antioxidants kind of being a crutch. I may just start taking sundays off and doing weeklies on saturday

1) Iodine regimine:

One half iodoral tab per day
200 mcg selenomethionine (switching to selenoexcell)
1g tyrosine
2mg boron glycinate (optional, it’s in my multi anyway)
Magnesium taurate (vary dosage)
1g quali c
calcium glucarate (500mg weekly as hedge against parabens)

2) skin health

pycnogenol (150 mg)
biocell collagen (2g)
astaxanthin (6 mg weekly, my brand of choice includes lutein and others for eye health too)
msm (1g)

3) general

one thorne two a day multi
k2
d3
e complex (once a week)
nac (600mg)
fish oil / sushi
carnosine (good research on this but i may stop)
lactoferrin

4) penile (had an injury with some fibrosis. i take these as insurance based off peyronies research)

alcar (1g)
ubiquinol (200mg)
citrulline (.5-1g)

5) brain (not currently taking)

uridine
phosphatidylserine
phosphatidylcholine
fiji water (silica)

Edited by dosquito, 13 October 2018 - 03:27 PM.

#2 experimenting

• 639 posts
  • 6 â‚®

Posted 12 December 2018 - 12:28 PM

How's the skin health component working? This is an area in interested in but consensus seems hard to find.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 dosquito

• Topic Starter
  • 253 posts
  • 26 â‚®

Posted 16 December 2018 - 08:55 PM

Even with topicals, it's done nothing to reverse my forehead line. Fuck aging lol
  • Agree x 1

#4 dosquito

• Topic Starter
  • 253 posts
  • 26 â‚®

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:14 PM

With some exercise, i went from fasting glucose of 102 to non fasting glucose of 84 on this regimine

sponsored ad

• Advert

#5 Bubbles

• 75 posts
  • 7 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:50 PM

my secret gem, especially for the skin of my face which improves it by a lot. It took me decades to realize what's the deal with royal jelly, as I always thought of it as this cheap chinese capsules royall jelly that was snake oil in term of effects. And the sad truth is that over 95% of royal jelly products are diluted, especially in capsules form, so stay away from that.

However what you need to look after is Pure Raw Royal Jelly, with nothing else added, and take 1g-2g of that per day. It also helps with NGF,  creating red blood cells and there are studies easy to find with a google search.

If you read about what a dick move it is to get the raw royal jelly from the bees and how difficult it is, then you will understand that it is quite rare and expensive, especially as compared to the poor quality diluted ones. For 100g of pure raw royal jelly you should pay around $25-40 depending your location. Most people (like I once was) buys some 2$-5$ royal jelly and nothing happens. With the raw option, you can observe the improvement in your face skins, skin complexion is very improved and the face looks more "rested and healthy".. give it a week or so.

It is well spent money, you will see!

consumption of Royal Jelly:

Besides all these fancy health benefits it has that few people are aware, the most appealing feature of Royal Jelly for me is making the skin of the face and its texture look super good and make you look as a healthy person! Sometimes seeing myself in the mirror like this it's like making me want to live even more healthy. I genuinely believe this will help you, especially for your purpose!

PS How to make royal jelly: It's a similar process to raising Queens. You make a very strong hive Queenless (preferably in the spring) and when they make queens, you wait until the queen cells are capped and then "BAM!" you murder every one of those queens by scraping out the royal jelly and discarding the grub that would have become a queen. It's very resource expensive for hives to make queens. Make no mistake, it is absolutely a dick move to build a strong hive and force it to raise queens, only to harvest the royal jelly.

Don't feel sorry, you are a hooman, you are superior being. The lion wouldn't think twice before eating a bee. Or would he? Yea actually he ain't stupid. But he has no morals. Oh God, I'm talking about lions now. Cheers!

The jelly rejuvenates your skin, tightens the pores, and gives you a flawless look. It scavenges the free radicals that cause aging and imparts a healthy radiance to your skin. Besides those studies in the links above (and others you may find as there are other too) check these simple articles too https://www.stylecra...-royal-jelly/  Royal jelly is believed to have anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and wound healing properties because of its high collagen content, which is essential for skin renewal. You can either take it orally or apply it topically to receive its benefits. It can also be used as an acne treatment or sunscreen. https://articles.mer...oyal-jelly.aspx

Edited by Bubbles, 09 January 2019 - 11:59 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regimine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users