- - - - -

Any French members here?

french acheter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heyguy

• 50 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:02 AM

Anyone from France could buy Prostaphane in a pharmacy and send it to me? It is only available in France. It contains Sulphoraphane. I will pay you back for your effort. PM me

Regards
  • Unfriendly x 1

#2 sndm

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:13 PM

I am French, I'll PM you

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 sndm

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:23 PM

SPOILER ALERT : THIS IS FUN (or not at all, depending on the point of view). 

That topic is about to be a little odd, and the moderators can choose to end it whenever they want. I already mailed them. 

As you can see, Heyguy asked for somebody to buy him prostaphane. When I first saw this, I thought "This guy probably has prostate problems, I am French, I can help, let's do this." 

We had a couple of messages, in which I agreed to send him prostaphane. The first few days, he was very insistant. He asked me if I found it on the day after our agreement. I had to find the only pharmacy in Paris which had it, and paid 70€ (80$) for the box. Immediately after paying, I mailed him, saying "I got it" and he answered "Perfect". 

Then, I sent him a picture of the box with the receipt and that's where the problem started. He stopped answering my mails. I sent him several e-mails and he finally answered "I changed my mind, I don't want it." 

First of all, I thought it was a joke. Well, that's not a joke, I am pretty f*cked, excuse my French (in fact, French people aren't are rude as this : ) )

But he totally refuses to take responsibility for his mistake. He doesn't even seem to feel guilty, and I think that everybody here needs to be aware that this kind of stuff happens in this forum. 

Well, thanks for reading me, and have a great time in Longecity (which by the way is a wonderful forum, full of smart, open-minded and funny people). 

Also, forgive me if my English is not quite fluent. As you probably know, I AM FRENCH. 

Hasta la vista ! 

• Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users