Calcium normal high

Is there anything i can do to protect the cns from
5g or is leaving the country pretty much the only
Option?

Appreciate the feedback

#2 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:29 AM

The traditional tin foil hat is said to offer some protection. For maximum benefit the hat should be grounded. A full body tinfoil suit is the ultimate in protection from 4g. You can casually attach the ground wherever you may be.

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:26 PM

Check out earthcalm, I tried their products a few years back and could really feel a difference when using the pendant that they offer. I’ll admit I was psychotic at the time and uncertain if I was experiencing EMF sensitivity, but I remember putting the pendant on and feeling way calm. They have a few studies worth checking out regarding how well their products work, but I am unsure how valid those types of studies actually are. Best of luck with it.

https://shop.earthcalm.com

#4 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:13 AM

As a degreed and practicing electrical engineer, I can tell you with some confidence that there is no way that the earthcalm product can even theoretically work.  You can't cancel a complex EM field as they propose.  If you could, your WiFi and cellphone would immediately stop working.  Furthermore, the FCC would not allow such a product to be sold.

#5 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:06 AM

Yes I had a feeling that the studies on the earth calm website were fake to some extent, so I am not saying you are wrong. I only mean to say that when I tried one of their products, I subjectively experienced a reduction in the symptoms I was attributing to emf sensitivity. I didn’t think it was a placebo either, but I suppose it could of been.
Obviously I cannot back up my own subjective experience with scientifically evidence. I believe in the soul, even though science does not support that.
I’ve read people who have reported the products do work for emf sensitivity, so I was only saying to perhaps read up further on it and see what you think. I did end up returning my product for a full refund, after a few months the symptoms came back.
On the other hand, there is also no evidence to say emf is harmful to health, so it might be difficult to prove anything that might reduce those symptoms.

#6 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 05:28 AM

A while back I did a podcast about EMF-blocking clothing items - something worth considering...

b7a8fbc80d1ca5af:0.jpg

Listen to podcast: September Biohacking Q&A #32 Will an $89 EMF-Blocking Beanie help you pick up Colombian girls?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#7 frederickson

• 281 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 07:59 PM

the best strategy is avoiding emfs as much as you can. unplug wifi router at night (or use ethernet cables), put cellphone on airplane mode at night, using antennasearch.com to live someplace not close to a cell tower, etc.

nutritionally, magnesium supplementation can help mitigate some of the damage. emf increases voltage gated calcium channel activity and magnesium can help block that. Iseri & French (1984) Am Heart J., Shimosawa et al (2004) Hypertension, Wilmott & Thompson (2013) Behav Brain Res

melatonin may also be helpful. there are some studies of melatonin for emf mitigation. Liu et al (2013) Int J Radiat Biol, Sokolovic et al (2008) J Radiat Res, Shokri et al (2020) Andrologia

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain health

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users