Stack for detoxing

advice

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 faxmulder

• 101 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:09 PM

Hi guys,

I'm considering adding **chlorella** to my stack since I've read that it could help with hay fever, autoimmune disease (I'm TH2 dominant) and general well-being.

Do you think it could cause any bad interaction with **NAC**? I'm taking it (1800 - 2400mg) for mild OCD, focus and overthinking. I'm asking this because I'm concerned that chlorella + NAC would have a "too strong" detoxing effect.

FYI the rest of my stack is: vit. C 1000mg, vit D. 4000UI, vit. MK-4 100mg, magnesium. I'm also considering adding fish oil and MSM for helping with dry skin "from the inside".

Thanks everybody!

#2 baccheion

• 154 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:48 AM

What about MSM + silicon/monomethylsilanetriol + vitamin C? 4g:1g MSM:C. You could even taper up to 12g MSM 2x/day (add 1g/week) before going into maintenance mode at 2g 2x/day.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 faxmulder

• Topic Starter
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:51 PM

Thanks for the suggestion,I'll try it!

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 07:15 PM

IP-6 for removing heavy metals, but don't overdo it...might remove too much iron.

#5 faxmulder

• Topic Starter
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:34 PM

Thank you mate. Do you have any experience with MSM for detoxing? From what I've read it should help also with dry skin and hay fever

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:10 PM

Tons of physical energy and great for exercise endurance and recovery and better skin after awhile. Start slow at 500mg or less once and then work up once or twice more per day. There are gastro effects. Lots of those in the beginning and lots of urinating. Be mindful of allergic reactions and swelling related to sulfur.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users