My Regimen has become an after thought, Sort of

taking supplements the natural way

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:29 AM

Hi all,

I just wanted to let everybody know what's going on.

My supplement regimen is down to about 35-40 various supplements per day. 

I start out fasting on Resveratrol and Dismuzyme (SOD supp) and then have a small breakfast when I take my multi vit

with D3 and K2, some potassium based food with magnesium Malate. 

The rest of the morning stuff is Biotin 5000 mcg with some Glucosamine sulfate, MSM powder, Taurine, Zinc chelated and ALCAR. Most mornings I also take the probiotic variant of the Kyolic supp. Astaxanthin and fish oil too!

I go to work on a relatively empty stomach and chow on some dark chocolate. 

As of late i've been eating that Montazuma Absolute black stuff a LOT. Like half or three quarters of a bar a day. 

I often take some D-aspartic acid to energize me at work in the late morning/early noon time. 

I take Agmatine Sulfate a couple times a week due to its neurogenic potentials. 

The rest of my work day I don't take shit. 

At least 3 days a week I do bulletproof coffee using grass fed butter and stevia. 

I work all day. 

I get off, go to the gym sometimes, then go home and take Horny goat weed with Saw Palmetto. 

After this sufficiently rouses me, I will eat some dinner consisting of some fish, broccoli or other form of meat/veg and take the normal Kyolic supplement (aged garlic) with CoQ10 (fairly high dose).

After dinner I chill out, watch a movie, soak my feet, kiss my girlfriend, whatever I feel like doing. Sometimes she gives me a head massage which is exquisite. Like a cranial orgasm. So good my occipital nerves twitch and my eyes roll into the back of my head while she giggles.

Before bed I take my St. Johns wort (perika) and then my astragalus root. I often have a cup of Tulsi tea to wind down because it blocks cortisol for 8 hours.

Then bed time.

I honestly don't think about it too much anymore. It just 'is'. You know?

Anyway. I Start the next day on repeat. 

I left a few things out but oh well. 

Any questions?

On a SIDE NOTE: I have some liquid Yohimbine that I haven't touched. I'm thinking of giving it a go. 

Edited by TheFountain, 03 December 2018 - 07:43 AM.

#2 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:34 AM

Oops, 

I ended up in the wrong place.

Moderators, move it to regiments please?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:57 PM

Hi all,

I just wanted to let everybody know what's going on.

My supplement regimen is down to about 35-40 various supplements per day.

I start out fasting on Resveratrol and Dismuzyme (SOD supp) and then have a small breakfast when I take my multi vit
with D3 and K2, some potassium based food with magnesium Malate.

The rest of the morning stuff is Biotin 5000 mcg with some Glucosamine sulfate, MSM powder, Taurine, Zinc chelated and ALCAR. Most mornings I also take the probiotic variant of the Kyolic supp. Astaxanthin and fish oil too!

I go to work on a relatively empty stomach and chow on some dark chocolate.

As of late i've been eating that Montazuma Absolute black stuff a LOT. Like half or three quarters of a bar a day.

I often take some D-aspartic acid to energize me at work in the late morning/early noon time.

I take Agmatine Sulfate a couple times a week due to its neurogenic potentials.

The rest of my work day I don't take shit.

At least 3 days a week I do bulletproof coffee using grass fed butter and stevia.

I work all day.

I get off, go to the gym sometimes, then go home and take Horny goat weed with Saw Palmetto.

After this sufficiently rouses me, I will eat some dinner consisting of some fish, broccoli or other form of meat/veg and take the normal Kyolic supplement (aged garlic) with CoQ10 (fairly high dose).

After dinner I chill out, watch a movie, soak my feet, kiss my girlfriend, whatever I feel like doing. Sometimes she gives me a head massage which is exquisite. Like a cranial orgasm. So good my occipital nerves twitch and my eyes roll into the back of my head while she giggles.

Before bed I take my St. Johns wort (perika) and then my astragalus root. I often have a cup of Tulsi tea to wind down because it blocks cortisol for 8 hours.

Then bed time.

I honestly don't think about it too much anymore. It just 'is'. You know?

Anyway. I Start the next day on repeat.

I left a few things out but oh well.

Any questions?

On a SIDE NOTE: I have some liquid Yohimbine that I haven't touched. I'm thinking of giving it a go.

Resveratrol while fasted? Isn’t it fat soluble?

#4 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:31 PM

Resveratrol while fasted? Isn’t it fat soluble?

Yes but there are secret ancient anecdotes that state it is highly absorbable while fasted prior to breakfast. 

#5 Oakman

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:20 PM

But my question to you is, "Do you (How do you) feel better for all of that?" then, "Do you know (or remember) why you take each of those, specifically, that is, is there some plan to it, or is it just habit from trying them over time." Have you ever stopped taking it all and see if you survived ok?

#6 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:49 PM

But my question to you is, "Do you (How do you) feel better for all of that?" then, "Do you know (or remember) why you take each of those, specifically, that is, is there some plan to it, or is it just habit from trying them over time." Have you ever stopped taking it all and see if you survived ok?

I periodically have stopped ALCAR, Resveratrol, Benfotiamine and several other's and noted subtle differences. 

I remember the reason why I took each and every one of these. Which in particular do you need info on?

#7 Oakman

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:16 AM

I periodically have stopped ALCAR, Resveratrol, Benfotiamine and several other's and noted subtle differences. 

I remember the reason why I took each and every one of these. Which in particular do you need info on?

lol, reason was that I take (or have taken) most of these do know as well why too. Once started hard to stop.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:07 AM

lol, reason was that I take (or have taken) most of these do know as well why too. Once started hard to stop.

I figure most everybody participating in this forum would know the why of why one would take particular supplements. For example One would take benfotiamine for Glycation maintenance. Right?

ALCAR is taken for neuro-mitochondrial reasons, ya dig? 

I figure sharing what I take is adequate and if somebody says "hey you shouldn't take x with y because Z" I would consider their words for a second or two before examining it myself. Unless I know they're completely wrong. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users