• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Are there any benefits to taking L-Theanine?

l-theanine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RichardAlan

• 75 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:43 AM

I've heard it promoted but am not sure if this is a supplement that is considered to have any real benefit.  Would appreciate advice from the members here. 

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:22 PM

I've heard it promoted but am not sure if this is a supplement that is considered to have any real benefit. Would appreciate advice from the members here.

https://www.selfhack.../blog/theanine/

https://examine.com/...ments/theanine/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:37 PM

I have insomnia and I have used theanine in a sleep stack. Maybe it worked and maybe it didn't. It isn't water soluble so I would mix it into yogurt before bedtime. Sometimes my little one want some of daddy's yogurt and I would give her a little spoonful. She slept pretty good on those nights without waking up. Seemed to work on her but dubious results on myself.

Edited by Rocket, 11 December 2018 - 07:37 PM.

#4 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:52 AM

I take it for sleep quality and for improving my tremor during video games. It's also an ok nootropic but nothing super significant unless you join it with something else like galantamine and alpha GPC, top that off with modafinil and you'll have a good day.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 09:54 AM

If you are a creative type L-Theanine is worth your attention. Bloggers, authors, and especially ad copywriters should know that L-Theanine is a promoter of Catchyismismism - a word I invented, its definition:
Ad copy that is soaking wet with creative, articulate, and concise eloquent grammatical constructs which will grab your readers' attention like a lover.

1*V7-d6gBJSpPIupSCiLfX8w.jpeg

Watch: L-Theanine: The Nutraceutical that gives my Creative Process Wings to Soar [⭐⭐⭐⭐ Biohacker Review]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: l-theanine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users