• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Looking to become an E.U vendor.

vendor

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FunSponge

• Registrant
  • 113 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:49 PM

Hey folks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Any advise you can give me for someone first starting out, I will be doing third party testing, I aim to create a successful business model selling top quality items at competitive  prices, build a solid reputation with good reviews and word of mouth, I'm looking to keep stock items limited to 10 to 15 of in demand top selling nootropics so if anyone could help me create that list would be greatly appreciated, I will be selling research chemicals alongside supplements such as dihexa, what would be the best way of finding reliable vendors from either Russia or China? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vendor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users