• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

How To Keep Your NAD Levels Elevated (Without IVs)

nad niagen tru niagen brenner ben greenfield

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:50 PM

Ben Greenfield article:  

"How To Keep Your NAD Levels Elevated (Without IVs) For Staving Off Aging, Cellular Health, Full Body Repair & Much More."

https://bengreenfiel...ign=bgf-article

• Informative x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#2 Fredrik

• 570 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:30 PM

Ben Greenfield. The blogger that would endorse bio-magnetic toilet seats if they just contacted him and offered a sponsoring deal.

"I have pored over the literature and I´ll tell you, honest to god, these bio-enhanced palladium-doped toilet seats are PROVEN to enhance deep sleep by 43.4% and give you crazy gains in the gym".

Do not trust anything that blogging quack says. Double and triple check every single statement he makes or better just avoid him completely.

Edited by Fredrik, 18 December 2018 - 09:34 PM.

• Good Point x 5
  • Well Written x 2

#3 able

• 851 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:06 PM

Ben Greenfield. The blogger that would endorse bio-magnetic toilet seats if they just contacted him and offered a sponsoring deal.

"I have pored over the literature and I´ll tell you, honest to god, these bio-enhanced palladium-doped toilet seats are PROVEN to enhance deep sleep by 43.4% and give you crazy gains in the gym".

Do not trust anything that blogging quack says. Double and triple check every single statement he makes or better just avoid him completely.

C'mon, don't be shy.... tell us how you really feel about Ben... :laugh:

• Cheerful x 2

#4 Fredrik

• 570 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:37 PM

C'mon, don't be shy.... tell us how you really feel about Ben... :laugh:

Yes, I am working on that debilitating shyness of mine ^^. Thank you for your encouraging words.

Edited by Fredrik, 19 December 2018 - 12:40 PM.

• Cheerful x 5

#5 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:17 PM

i am pretty gullible,   though I do my best.   I rarely have patience to listen to things and I'd rather speedread,   and have read some stuff by that guy.    So thank you,   I honestly had fallen for a few things and this helped confirm it.   SO SICK of fake tv docs and online crap "experts" that it does help to see other opinions.   I still remember when I believed Dr. Oz had anything but dolla dolla on his mind.

• like x 3

#6 Engadin

• 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:27 PM

"Dr. Brenner is a founding member of the ChromaDex Scientific Advisory Board and serves as their Chief Scientific Advisor". Found at his webpage. Chromadex = NR thus NMN. Perhaps not a charlantan given other aspects of his CV but close in regards of NR/NMN/pure NAD+ real scientific data.

Edited by Engadin, 11 March 2019 - 04:27 PM.

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nad, niagen, tru niagen, brenner, ben greenfield

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users