Legit bromantane source?

bromantane source ladasten

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 MankindRising

• 178 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2018 - 06:07 PM

So Im having a hard time finding a vendor that ships to europe.

Anyone???

#2 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:32 AM

I know that nootropic source and limitless life stock it, but unfortunately their reviews are a bit mixed.

I personally bought some from total nootropics and it worked great. They do offer international shipping but again I don't know the purity.

I'm not sure how many other sources are available as I did a bit of searching myself and everywhere seems sold out, but these are the ones I know of.

Edited by mono, 19 December 2018 - 12:44 AM.

• WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:15 PM

ive seen it here but its so pricey https://www.amazon.c...=8-4&ref=sr_1_4

#4 MankindRising

• Topic Starter
  • 178 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:54 AM

Decided to go with limitless life, will update when I have tried it a few times.

#5 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:22 PM

yeah im curious as to what reason do you need to use it? im interested in updates when you do

#6 MankindRising

• Topic Starter
  • 178 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2018 - 06:24 PM

Well I was diagnosed with ADHD and Aspergers syndrome and my 23andme raw data backing it up, TPH2, SERT, DAT, A2A and OXTR mutations.

I use panax ginseng, piracetam and vitamin c for overall serotonin metabolism/serotonin lowering. But I need some dopaminergic agent that feels naturally, ritalin does not do this for me, it makes me feel like a clown and fake and weird and I know exactly why: it only increases tonic dopamine not phasic. Phasic dopamine is what you want for daily life, too much tonic = no bueno.

For the OXTR mutation I will probably end up going with bumetanide + potassium bromide combo (which is used by lots of parents with autistic kids with great results on social behavior). Bumetanide mimics the effect that oxytocin has on gaba a receptors, makes them more hyperpolarizing and less excitatory and more inhibitory due to pushing out the excess chloride that is pretty much elevated in every autistic individual, both in high and low functioning types.

Ive had most luck with herbs such as cordyceps which enhance TH induction (and thus natural dopaine synthesis), this is the reason why I want to try bromantane rather than going with a release agent such as amphetamine which is also neurotoxic in amounts that are prescribed for adhd.

https://www.reddit.c...tic_adhd_doses/

Also I was a dramatic responder to memantine (in a postive way), both memantine and bromantane have the adamantane structure and im pretty sure thats the reason they all have sigma-1 activity, which controls voltage gate calcium channel signalling which obviously can control/evoke dopamine release.

Edited by MankindRising, 29 December 2018 - 06:31 PM.

#7 Reloading

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:07 AM

I have some Bromantane Powder I bought before Ceretropic's closure. One jar of 10g and three of 2g, all new and never opened. If anyone is interested just pm.

#8 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:23 PM

mankindrising, im interested about how you responded to memantine. care to share a bit? also, if not secret, where did you buy it from? i have used it before and it helps me a bit but its hard to find it in the USA. maybe somewhere online i can order it etc.

#9 MankindRising

• Topic Starter
  • 178 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:01 PM

Forgot to say my bromantane from limitless life nootropics has arrived (2grams). Have not had a chance to use it yet as Im waiting for my new SAM-E package to arrive and I dont want any new drugs interfering with its effect. SAM-E has a pronounced impact on me, I made a post about it in another thread, it seems to completely normalize my autoimmunity and mental symptoms.

Regarding memantine, I made a few posts on reddit about it, I responded very good to it but it seemed to interfere with my ability to form new memories. Also it has some 'disso' like qualities. Memantine feels like a small holiday which can be highly needed when under stress, but theres time that you just want to carry on with normal life aswell if you get what i mean.

The memantine I got prescribed for my ADHD btw, so it was 101% legit from my local pharmacy.

I associate the dopaminergic stimulation that it has with its sigma-1 activity, hence me order bromantane which lots of guys with adhd have had success with.

#10 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:50 AM

mankindrising, im interested about how you responded to memantine. care to share a bit? also, if not secret, where did you buy it from? i have used it before and it helps me a bit but its hard to find it in the USA. maybe somewhere online i can order it etc.

Do your own research on the reliability of these vendors, they do however stock memantine.

https://nootropicsou...mantine-powder/

https://teamtlr.com/...-memantine.html

Edited by mono, 06 January 2019 - 02:48 AM.

#11 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 07:29 PM

Forgot to say my bromantane from limitless life nootropics has arrived (2grams). Have not had a chance to use it yet as Im waiting for my new SAM-E package to arrive and I dont want any new drugs interfering with its effect. SAM-E has a pronounced impact on me, I made a post about it in another thread, it seems to completely normalize my autoimmunity and mental symptoms.

Regarding memantine, I made a few posts on reddit about it, I responded very good to it but it seemed to interfere with my ability to form new memories. Also it has some 'disso' like qualities. Memantine feels like a small holiday which can be highly needed when under stress, but theres time that you just want to carry on with normal life aswell if you get what i mean.

The memantine I got prescribed for my ADHD btw, so it was 101% legit from my local pharmacy.

I associate the dopaminergic stimulation that it has with its sigma-1 activity, hence me order bromantane which lots of guys with adhd have had success with.

its the NMDA antagonism. it dissociates you. its impossible to form any memories yes. but as you said its fun to take when you want to just "disappear" for a while. kratom works the same way. i just need to use either of them or any other NMDA antagonist for what helps you stay off drugs and alcohol

#12 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

https://extrapharmacy.ru (currently out of stock)

I can't comment on their ladasten/bromantane specifically but I have bought other items from them several times and it was all very satisfactory.

they do paypal, but I'd recommend transferwise for the average person

ships from Russia

#13 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:09 PM

they do paypal? i tried paypal with them and it says they only take bitcoins now. when was the last time you shopped with them? maybe they changed their payment methods, hopefully

#14 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:10 PM

they do paypal? i tried paypal with them and it says they only take bitcoins now. when was the last time you shopped with them? maybe they changed their payment methods, hopefully

I made an order 3 weeks ago that got to me recently. I never tried using paypal due to the extra cost, but always used my visa card via transferwise.

Edited by Keizo, 08 January 2019 - 10:12 PM.

#15 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:02 PM

oh transferwise. i never tried this method maybe i should look into it. im always uncomfortable trying those strange payment methods they offer now. there are a lot of them and i even downloaded tons of apps to pay for nootropics now while still avoiding using bitcoins. its pain in the ass nevertheless

#16 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:12 AM

ive seen it here but its so pricey https://www.amazon.c...=8-4&ref=sr_1_4

Thanks! I just ordered from this Amazon site. My experiences with Bromantane have been VERY interesting. Full report on this site soon enough. I want to give it another couple of weeks.

#17 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:24 AM

its the NMDA antagonism. it dissociates you. its impossible to form any memories yes. but as you said its fun to take when you want to just "disappear" for a while. kratom works the same way. i just need to use either of them or any other NMDA antagonist for what helps you stay off drugs and alcohol

I have never had disassociation from Kratom. None at all. Excellent for hard core work-outs. Makes a person more social, friendly, less afraid. Have found zero addiction potential. Best used in raw powder form mixed with juice (mix with fresh ginger and wheat grass to kick it). It tastes awful, makes you nauseous if you take too much. You cannot OD on it. It's entirely safe.1000 times more safe than alcohol or even marijuana. The 'reefer madness' style hype around it has to do with it's fabulous pain relieving abilities that Pharma cannot patent. My SO takes it for joint pain and nothing else has worked. I even give tiny amounts to my 11 yr old dog for arthritis pain. She can walk several miles now where she previously could only go 1/2 ,mile.

PS Kratom is also a Nootropic for certain personality types. Maybe not for everyone.

#18 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:47 AM

Thanks! I just ordered from this Amazon site. My experiences with Bromantane have been VERY interesting. Full report on this site soon enough. I want to give it another couple of weeks.

great. i thought its a bit expensive but im curious if its good quality, im willing to try it too in the future. please report how it goes

#19 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 05:55 AM

great. i thought its a bit expensive but im curious if its good quality, im willing to try it too in the future. please report how it goes

Yes, comparatively expensive. I'll let you know how it goes.

#20 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:32 PM

I’ve always had success with Nootropics Source and I believe they carry Bromantane.
  • Good Point x 1

#21 MankindRising

• Topic Starter
  • 178 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:02 PM

Its arrived over a month ago at my house but Im shitting my pants to try it, so Im not doing it.

Found out that bromantane is an immune activator ughhh... something my body doesnt handle well.

#22 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2019 - 10:43 AM

Its arrived over a month ago at my house but Im shitting my pants to try it, so Im not doing it.
Found out that bromantane is an immune activator ughhh... something my body doesnt handle well.

I wonder if there could be any potential dopamine toxicity from too much tyrosine Hydroxylase when using Bromantane and Amphetamines together. It seems contradictory as amphetamine increases TH but then rapidly depletes it. Although the half life is only 4hrs perhaps dosing it a few hours after the last dose of amphetamine would help upregulate depleted TH levels.

#23 MankindRising

• Topic Starter
  • 178 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:57 PM

Could very well be, either way tyrosine hydroxylase induction itself is a defensive response to stressors (thats why dopamine is motivating). Theres even some animal models of certain mental issues where they find high TH and low D2 binding.

Obviously theres a thing such as balance and for all it matters Ive seen some reports of people who claim that bromantane simply stops working after 2 days. This despite the first 2 days they feel like god on it. I guess there is even tolerance to TH induction aswell by certain substances aswell, the body is simply too smart, its ultimate goal is survival and homeostasis if this means absolutely killing someones motivation or wellbeing then the body has no problems shutting that down.

#24 Dantemaycry

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:26 PM

I don't know if they have a really legit Bromantane, but I ound they were realiiable for other things, and something for each one hints they could have the real deal.

brainlabz.ru

neuroactive.za

Edited by Dantemaycry, 05 April 2019 - 05:29 PM.

#25 Sun

• 53 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:44 PM

Hey @mankindRising since you don’t seem to want to use the limitless life bottle, would you mind sending it to me in Italy? I’ll pay for the delivery.

I want to order from them in bulk, but would like to test first.
Let me know!
Hey @mankindRising since you don’t seem to want to use the limitless life bottle, would you mind sending it to me in Italy? I’ll pay for the delivery.

I want to order from them in bulk, but would like to test first.
Let me know!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#26 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 11:54 AM

Anyone tried Eurosupps Bromantane tablets (25 mg)?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bromantane, source, ladasten

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users