• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Trying to help father.. bulk input prescription tool to crosslink with supplements that might interfere?

heart memory

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 debu

• 108 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:12 PM

I'm trying to help my father with some heart and memory problems. I'm wondering if there is anything out there that you can bulk input prescriptions and then have it show supplements that shouldn't be taken with them? Even better would be supplements that synergize well with those prescriptions or could outright replace them? I know that's partly a pharmacist's job, but obviously they don't know about supplements etc like here. If there isn't anything like this, maybe there should be a dedicated thread, unless I'm missing one? If anyone out there can see anything that might be negative about the below with the individual prescriptions / combo I'd like to hear about it.

Currently he takes:

Eliquist   5mg  twice a day

Carvedilol  6.25   once a day

lisinopril once a day, 10 mg

Omepratol  once a day 20 mg 

Metformin  3   500mg daily

Amiodurone   2   200 mg  daily

Rosuvastatin  1  20 mg daily

As far as supplements I was thinking of getting him some stuff for mitochondria and neurogenesis. Thinking about below, but I haven't even started researching contraindications with these, so I'd be up for hearing about how the below might muck up the above. Thanks and happy holidays to you all.

Lions mane,
piracetam,
curcumin
Citcholine
Nicotanimide Riboside. 
Tart cherry 
EPA 
Resveratrol - low dose

Edited by debu, 21 December 2018 - 09:13 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heart, memory

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users