Photo

memantine source!?

memantine

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:26 PM

where can one get memantine online. preferably original pill form and not powder thanks

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:21 PM

where can one get memantine online. preferably original pill form and not powder thanks

http://www.buypharma...blet-p-556.html

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 GABAergic

• Topic Starter
  • 349 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:11 PM

thanks. i never heard of this place before. do you know where its located and how safe it is to shop there using credit card? do they even allow credit cards, or just bitcoins?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:51 AM

thanks. i never heard of this place before. do you know where its located and how safe it is to shop there using credit card? do they even allow credit cards, or just bitcoins?

I’m not exactly sure where they are located I think somewhere in Europe. Depending on what you order they can ship from the various places but they are very friendly through email and will let you know. I’ve used bitcoin and credit card with no issues and I’ve ordered quite a few times over the past four years or so all have been successful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: memantine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users