NMN suppliers: Alive by Nature, Genex Formulas, Maac10

nmn

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cjacek

• 56 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:42 AM

Hello,

I am familiar with and have been using NMN from Alive by Nature for several months but how are the other suppliers thought of around here, as far as a quality product is concerned? The ones that caught my attention were Genex and Maac10. Not too much mention of them here (unlike Alive by Nature) so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

Dan 

Edited by cjacek, 10 January 2019 - 11:43 AM.

#2 able

• 851 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:23 PM

Back in May 2018, I tried both Maac10 and Genex brands.  Both seemed fine then as far as I could tell.

I notice Maac10 posts a test report on Amazon, but it doesn't show their company name or the testing company name, so not sure if that any good or not.  

Genex doesn't have a test report posted.

They both have a 4 star average of reviews on Amazon.   Significantly better than Niagen, but not as good as the 4 1/2 average for all the ABN products.  

Personally, I think sublingual is far better, and likely why ABN has such better reviews.  

But  I'd guess they aren't total junk and maybe worth a try, if you want a capsule instead of sublingual delivery.

Dan - I posted the above on this thread yesterday, and a few responded there...

Oh, sorry, just noticed you were one of the responders.  Guess you posted here to get more comments. Oops, my bad.

Edited by able, 12 January 2019 - 06:25 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users