neurogenesis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:23 AM

Hello,

I am taking dihexa.  What would best be taken with it? To generate new cells in other areas of the brain other than the hippocampus. I am sure I have damage elsewhere, as with everyone else.  Random factors, alcohol, sleep deprivation...etc I am  guessing 7,8-dihydroxyflavone,  I believe cell migration happens after a stroke and I believe 7,8 dihydroxyflavone activates a gene that happens during a stroke.  I read a post somewhere that cerebrolysin helps with cell migration also.  Thanks!

#2 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:49 AM

How hasn't this been discussed. I been trying to google it.  It will bring our brains to a maximize, give us the best our dna has to to offer.  I am planning on making a stack with IGF-1, Dihexa and ISX 9 perhaps HGH(expensive though).  I am starting from basically square 1 since there is hardly any info on cell migration.  Its hard, but not impossible.  If anyone can help, I would appreciate.  Atleast give me some info for a head start. I will keep researching this. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neurogenesis

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users