* * * * * 1 votes

Calcium Lactate and Magnesium Lactate

calcium magnesium copper

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KBAnthis

• 91 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:06 AM

Has anyone here supplemented with lactate regularly? I have used calcium lactate and magnesium lactate on and off for around 3 years. Recently I started taking copper 1 niacin from MitoSynergy.. Well I love that stuff. It is more high maintenance ., taking care of the dispensing spoon, not letting it get contaminated. I drilled 2 holes in a  bottle lid and stuck a piece of Ziploc bag on it and poked 2 holes in it, which I use to store my spoons. I also threw some old silica packets I had in the bottle, plus I give the spoons a brush after each use with an espresso brush. To me it is worth it. The copper 1 is such a great feeling. What I wonder though is if taking calcium lactate or magnesium lactate is counter productive. It states on the MitoSyenergy website that if the bodies cells are not producing ATP from copper then they are producing lactic acid. The nootropic effect I get from lactate is very noticeable. It gives my whole body extra energy that can not be denied or marked off as a placebo effect. I noticed the nootropic effect from the lactate before taking the copper after reading about the healthy benefits of consuming lactic acid. I was shopping for a calcium and magnesium supplement at the time and this is what drew me to it The mentioning was so brief that it really said no more other than that lactic acid is healthy. What do you think is happening in my body with elevated lactate levels, and is it healthy? I think it is. The synergistic effects feel great, the copper and lactate. It is almost as if a new nootropic stack on the scene as no one else I have seen mentions it, on here specifically. Good , bad, ugly? I was switching to calcium bisglycinate and magnesium lysinate glycinate for many months, and got back on the copper 1 train. I am glad I did as the noticeable effects of the copper 1 can not be denied, it is what I have been craving for so long. Until we can genetically modify raw veggies to contain more copper 1 by the plant to uptake more, I am going to keep taking the supplement copper 1 niacin. Well I would love to hear thoughts on this. Seems to be breaking new ground, which is what I like to see!   I am not treating any medical conditions, but just supplementing my diet with the RDA of minerals since I read the soils have been depleted.

#2 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:11 AM

One thing I am up in the air about is, I need to lose some excess body fat and not sure how it will play out if I take the lactate extra. Maybe I should stick with the ALBION cal / mag until I lose the weight, or maybe it doesn't really matter. The lactate does not to seem to alter my body odor scent like simple sugar does. I avoid simple carbohydrates.

Edited by KBAnthis, 24 January 2019 - 09:12 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 11:59 AM

I have decded I am just going to stick with albion calium and magnesium glycinate due to supporting a USA manufacturer, and since I love the feeling of copper 1 niacin so much with the glycine. While the lactate is good, and does give energy, and may even serve some type of purpose I do not know, I am just enjoying the normal feelings I get with these supplements instead of the cal / mag lactate. Once mankind knows more maybe I will change my mind. I did note that it did not give me any foul odors like most simple sugars do. I would like to see more research in this field of lactate as a supplement. 

Edited by KBAnthis, 27 January 2019 - 12:35 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calcium, magnesium, copper

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users