Photo

Inside Tracker and other DIY bloodwork labs

labs sinclair tracking biomarkers bloodwork

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mindbender

• 21 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:27 PM

So I heard Dr. David Sinclair mention he uses Inside Tracker to get his labs done, around 40 markers. I'd like to start getting regular labs done so I can track stuff, but Inside Tracker is $$$. Is anyone using this service? Or is there a similar one? 

#2 brian1965

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2019 - 12:32 AM

I've been using InsideTracker for about a year, and have gotten a lot out of it.  I've been getting the Ultimate package with 43 biomarkers, and also got the DNA testing and InnerAge.  The Ultimate package is the more expensive package, but at the 2-for-1 pricing which they often have, it was actually cheaper than ordering it from some of the cheaper online testing sites out there.  I would recommend InsideTracker if you can get the 2-for-1 deals.  (FYI, to get 2-for-1 while they're not having the advertised special, I've had luck getting 2-for-1 or 4-for-2 through the online chat support person).

Good luck!

Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:39 AM

Hiya Mindbender, Brian. 

We're encouraging members to participate in LongeCity's aging biomarker study. 

Some reimbursements and/or discounts may be available... 

Otherwise, this is a potentially valuable visualization of ongoing aging interventions. 

Discussion and more information starts here:

https://www.longecit...rker-study-2019

Edited by Bruce Klein, 15 July 2019 - 03:41 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: labs, sinclair, tracking, biomarkers, bloodwork

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users