• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Is anyone interested in CERC-501 group buy?

kappa depression anhedonia anxiety derealization depersonalization group buy antagonist cerc-501 lamotrigine

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Azet

• 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:05 PM

I'm inspired by the following thread:

https://www.longecit...pa-antagonists/

Generally, I'd like to try it for anhedonia, depression, intrusive thoughts and DP/DR symptoms before I try Lamotrigine. Here are some general info about the drug:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERC-501

One of the vendors that sells it currently:

http://www.dcchemica...Y_2456302_.html

Anyone interested in participation?

Regards,

Azet

• like x 1

#2 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:36 PM

I'm interested, certainly. = )

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 MyBattle123

• Registrant
  • 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:25 PM

I am interested

I have recently gotten DP from panic attack from weed I have no DR just a huge loss of sense of self, Unfortunately I am also in benzo withdrawal. Kind of screwed my brain... So it is a combination of stress, benzo withdrawal and weed. Never had a bad reaction before but benzo withdrawal is no joke...

Are there any interactions known with benzo's because I am still not done and I also take 25mg seroquel?

Also I have no idea how a groupbuy would work it will be my first so couple of questions.

- How does it work payment, shipment wise?

- How long will it take from order till we all get the product?

- How many people would we need?

- Anybody here tried it? And let's say it works you will not have enough to keep on going will there be bad withdrawals.

Sorry for the questions, new to this.

Edited by MyBattle123, 17 February 2019 - 08:25 PM.

#4 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:25 PM

I am interested

I have recently gotten DP from panic attack from weed I have no DR just a huge loss of sense of self, Unfortunately I am also in benzo withdrawal. Kind of screwed my brain... So it is a combination of stress, benzo withdrawal and weed. Never had a bad reaction before but benzo withdrawal is no joke...

Are there any interactions known with benzo's because I am still not done and I also take 25mg seroquel?

Also I have no idea how a groupbuy would work it will be my first so couple of questions.

- How does it work payment, shipment wise?

- How long will it take from order till we all get the product?

- How many people would we need?

- Anybody here tried it? And let's say it works you will not have enough to keep on going will there be bad withdrawals.

will... try to ... answer... but brain... melting down... with... brainfog!!

• Agree x 1

#5 Azet

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:34 PM

Yeah, I’ll let Mind_Paralysis answer those questions, as he has more experience with buying this compund.

#6 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:48 PM

I am interested

1. Are there any interactions known with benzo's? because I am still not done and
2. I also take 25mg seroquel?

3- How does it work payment, shipment wise?

4- How long will it take from order till we all get the product?

5- How many people would we need?

6- Anybody here tried it? And let's say it works you will not have enough to keep on going will there be bad withdrawals.

Right, I've got the strength to answer a FEW of your questions.

1. Unknown. I tried to study some other compounds with a similar structure to get an idea for potential interactions, but we're flying blind here - experimental stuff.

2. See above. In theory there's no Mode of Action interaction, since Kappa-antagonism is a completely different mechanism than any that Benzo's or Antipsychotics use. In theory, Kappa-antagonists are synergistic with AP's of the 5ht2a-antagonistic variety though, so that's good - in theory.

3. Money usually collected via Paypal, pre-calculated with approximations of everyone's shipping cost. Needs to be done before the order is made, so that the costs for synthesis + shipping to end-users can be covered.

4. At least 10, possibly more.

5. I have tried it. Yes, it works - kind of. The effects vary a bit - the first dosing was a bit intense, in how it made life seem easier, but the second dose and onwards was a lot more discreet. If you keep within the dosing-window, there won't be any problems with withdrawals: 5-20 mg.

BUT...! If you overstep it... Cerc-501 will start causing antagonism of Mu and Delta opioid-receptors, which will simulate the effects of HEROIN-withdrawal. This isn't actual withdrawal though, as the effect will reverse quickly if you stop dosing.

#7 Azet

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:16 PM

I've created threads on Reddit to gather more participants. If you know any more places I can post about it, then let me know.

https://www.reddit.c...c501_group_buy/

https://www.reddit.c...c501_group_buy/

Hopefully, more people will know about our emerging group buy.

• like x 1

#8 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:13 PM

Please count me in! I would love some!

• like x 1

#9 Azet

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:19 PM

So, we currently have 4 participants here on Longecity and 2 from Reddit. Let’s keep it up!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#10 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:48 PM

I'd like to join as well.

Is this vendor in China particularly trustworthy?

Edited by justabody, 07 March 2019 - 09:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kappa, depression, anhedonia, anxiety, derealization, depersonalization, group buy, antagonist, cerc-501, lamotrigine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users