Avoiding root canals in 2019 ?

root canal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mike_ag

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:06 AM

Here's my story ... It starts with a broken teeth and now I need 2 root canals.

I originally broke one of my molars by biting macadamia nuts. I didn't realize my tooth cracked, only some minor pain. I decided to go see my dentist who told me I lost a small part of my tooth and that he had to fill the hole with an amalgam (yes, somehow the guy still works with amalgams). I should have refused the amalgam, but I felt trapped and accepted (to this date I still regret).

Fast forward, 1 year later (now), the filling (amalgam) was seemingly very badly done and 2 deep cavities developed under it.
My new dentist heavily suggests me to do root canals on these teeths (2 lower right molars #30 and #31). Went to see another dentist, same recommandation.

I'm currently researching root canals, and the least I can say is, I'm not too enthusiastic. I don't buy the whole Mercola stuff (focal infection etc) but as always there must be a bit of truth. 
Consensus seems to be that the root canal is a tricky treatment, effective only if perfectly done. Not that reassuring ... knowing how difficult it is to find a highly skilled dentist.

Now for the alternatives, I saw some older posts about 3mix-MP but it still haven't seen any practician use it in Europe. Please write me if you know dentists in Europe working with it.

I'm willing to put lots of efforts (and money) to save my teeths and avoid the root canals, but time is not on my side  (not the best to have a deep cavity left untreated ...). In the meantime, I'm having a no sugar diet to reduce acidity, oil pulling with coconut oil and brush my teeth thoroughly.

I'm open to any ideas / recommandations. Thanks a lot !

#2 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:51 AM

There are 2 threads where on the "3Mix-MP therapy", including the experience of my acquaintance who had it done,in Europe, and was happy with the results. You can read it here:

https://www.longecit...py-alternative/

https://www.longecit...il/#entry502869

#3 mike_ag

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2019 - 10:15 AM

I went through them, yes.

Do you have the contacts of these practitioners in Europe experiencing with 3Mix-MP ? I'd be happy to try it. 

Many thanks

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:11 PM

no,sorry. There is more info in those threads

#5 Juangalt

• 67 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:23 PM

NM

Edited by Juangalt, 27 February 2019 - 10:24 PM.

• unsure x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: root canal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users