Group Buy for Imidazenil

partail benzodiazapine agonist

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#1 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:32 PM

Hey everyone,

I've been searching for a safe benzodiazepine to use for my depression and anxiety. Imidazenil is a novel benzodiazepine partial agonist. The literature on it explains that it does not cause dependency issues or tolerance. Here's the Wiki on it:

Imidazenil[1] is an experimental anxiolytic drug which is derived from the benzodiazepine family, and is most closely related to other imidazobenzodiazepines such as midazolamflumazenil, and bretazenil.

Imidazenil is a highly potent benzodiazepine receptor partial agonist[2] with an unusual profile of effects, producing some of the effects associated with normal benzodiazepines such as anticonvulsant and anxiolytic effects, yet without any notable sedative or amnestic[3] effects. In fact, imidazenil blocks the sedative effects of diazepam, yet without lowering the convulsion threshold,[4] and so potentially could be a more flexible antidote than the antagonist flumazenil which is commonly used to treat benzodiazepine overdose at present.

Imidazenil has not yet been developed commercially for use in humans, however it has been suggested as a safe and effective treatment for anxiety,[5] a potent yet non-sedating anticonvulsant which might be particularly useful in the treatment of poisoning with organophosphate nerve agents,[6][7] and as a novel treatment for schizophrenia.[8]

There are no human studies on it, despite it being highly promoted as a novel benzodiazepine for anxious states without the development of tolerance, high, or rebound effects. 

I have found a supplier on Alibaba willing to synthesize it at 1000 USD for 25g. 

Imidazenil is highly potent and has a half-life of 10 hours. 

If anyone is interested, I recommend reading the studies available on its properties to decide for yourself if all his is true. 

I plan on getting 5 participants, myself included to trial this compound. 

Best regards.

#2 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:52 PM

I found a professional supplier from China, with 7 years of experience in custom synthesis and distribution. 

They quoted me on 25g for 1000USD or alternatively 100g for 2000USD. 

I'm tempted to synthesize 100g; but, need to first verify that they can synthesize 25g initially. 

I hope to split the group buy to 5 people. 

Anyone interested just PM me or leave a message here.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Batguest

• 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:23 AM

I´m interested

#4 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:43 PM

Good to have you board. Just a couple more people and we can complete the coup buy for Imizadenil.

#5 Batguest

• 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:59 PM

I don´t why more people join in. it´s a very interesting compound.

#6 Heyguy

• 50 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:12 PM

It lacks human studies

#7 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 08:50 PM

Full disclosure,

The company undertaking the synthesis actively is: http://www.sunwaypharm.com/

If any questions arise, please contact me to contact them. 

They have indicated that they have begun synthesis. 

Cheers.

#8 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:26 PM

Well, be done hopefully soon.

I'm going to start collecting funds of 200 for 10 people, giving 100g to split with 10 people. 

After that, if everything works out, I might finally open my own shop with this compound.

#9 Batguest

• 7 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:23 PM

Good! :) don´t forget me when you colect funds!

• like x 1

#10 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:01 PM

Thanks for joining us. I'm sure there will be great promise for those suffering from anxiety or even schizophrenia (myself included).

#11 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 07:06 PM

So, 4 spots have been claimed, 6 left to go.

#12 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:06 AM

Anyone else interested?

#13 tonydc

• 9 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:40 AM

I'm interested.  Please pm me information about potential ship date and payment options.

#14 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 12:41 AM

I'm interested.  Please pm me information about potential ship date and payment options.

Sent

#15 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:51 PM

2-3 spots still available. 

Regards.

#16 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:33 PM

Hello, fellow nootropic enthusiasts.

I've been working hard with the lab that offered a synthesis of Imidazenil, and it seems they are unable to complete the synthesis. Fortunately, there are many labs in China that seem willing to synthesize this compound and I have contracted another lab at a slightly higher cost to synthesize Imidazenil. The lead time is 6-8 weeks, so please be patient. I will have to offer payment at a slightly higher cost and will have to resort to what limited personal funds I have.

I believe I have 1 spot still available. So PM me for details.

EDIT: Basically, I have two labs trying to synthesize the compound. I think that's the best I can do for you guys and gals.

• like x 1

#17 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:43 PM

I'm interested

#18 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:57 PM

This is the pathway the new lab wants to use since the old lab was stuck on this step:

2b24Sqi.png

geO8cWb.png

#19 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:59 PM

I'm interested

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks.

#20 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:16 PM

Ok, synthesis by the second lab has commenced. Lead time 6-8 weeks. Test batch 3-4 weeks. 

e3T3AbL.png

bzxHz3t.png

#21 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:17 PM

First lab:

Ic41NvM.png

There have been concerns raised that a third party analysis is demanded by participants. I have nobody in mind, so if anyone is willing to help with this please let me know.

Thank you.

#22 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 02:14 PM

I'm still collecting funds. Anyone interested PM me for more details. 

#23 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 03:31 PM

I'm a little low on funds. Given the higher cost of the new lab, I as hoping on some more participants. Feel feel to post here if interested. 

#24 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 03:34 PM

I should mention that 10g is more than a lifetime, so I might be downsizing it to 5g for each participant. I know it's unfair; but, the reality is that I can't complete the synthesis if everyone gt' 10g of a compound that is active at the 500 mcg range. 

Sorry for this turn of events; but, I am severely limited on how much I can offer at 300 USD for 10g. Obviously, those that signed up for 10g will receive it due to their interest. 

#25 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:07 PM

Any one treated in a smaller batch if 5g> U almost have funds ready and hope we ca befit from hi s group  buy,

#26 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:03 AM

Is there anyone who can safely get a package from the states and do the distrubution in the EU/UK for a few extra bucks or material? For many countries, customs will be an issue otherwise.

#27 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:23 PM

Is there anyone who can safely get a package from the states and do the distribution in the EU/UK for a few extra bucks or material? For many countries, customs will be an issue otherwise.

Yes, this a an issue I'm cubit frightened myself, Aif there are any proposals on safey sending this compound, I'm easrs. Lat thing I want is a overzealous inspection officer confiscating my hatf work, and those interested in trialing it.

#28 Batguest

• 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:02 PM

Is there anyone who can safely get a package from the states and do the distribution in the EU/UK for a few extra bucks or material? For many countries, customs will be an issue otherwise.

Yes, this a an issue I'm cubit frightened myself, Aif there are any proposals on safey sending this compound, I'm easrs. Lat thing I want is a overzealous inspection officer confiscating my hatf work, and those interested in trialing it.

Do you mean you send it to that person from EEUU and he/she distributes it in europe so you only have to send it one time from eeuu? Or you mean tell the bussines to send it to his/her house and then that person make the distribution?I can do it in both cases, but I don´t have almost any posts or ratings so there will be a trust problem, personally I wouldn´t do it if I were not me but all I can say is I can do it. I need a few extra bucks, I´m little of funds and even 5g is a lot. I live in Spain.

#29 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:30 AM

I PM'ed you Reformed-Redan.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:16 AM

I PM'ed you Reformed-Redan.

Ok, just use Paypal as fiendishly and finds to mitigate costs as family and friends.

Do you mean you send it to that person from EEUU and he/she distributes it in europe so you only have to send it one time from eeuu? Or you mean tell the bussines to send it to his/her house and then that person make the distribution?I can do it in both cases, but I don´t have almost any posts or ratings so there will be a trust problem, personally I wouldn´t do it if I were not me but all I can say is I can do it. I need a few extra bucks, I´m little of funds and even 5g is a lot. I live in Spain.

Well, you wont regreat it as far as I can tell.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users