Photo

Autologous multipotent stem cells

stem cells

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Redbulloid

• 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:56 PM

As far as I see, it becomes fairly easy to get (outside US) autologous multipotent stem cells grown in lab and injected into own body. If one can afford this, of course. In US such thing is banned because FDA assumes that cells may become cancerous while grown in a lab. As I see, only stromal vascular fraction is used in US (which can not provide too much cells and requires liposuction). 

Is there any opinion on this? Did anyone see studies on safety? I talked to biologists in Ukraine. They say they had hundreds of injections and no cancer. Also they say they use 2 passages during cell growth which they consider to be not dangerous cancer-wise. They make adipose and neural crest derived stem cells.

#2 AlbertN

• 42 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:57 PM

If you look up Regenexx, you'll find they use stem cells taken from your own bone marrow to help with all sorts of issues.  They are a US company, but if you want stem cells grown, you have to do it in the Cayman Islands.  I did their Cayman procedure for both of my arthritic knees and the procedure definitely helped in a significant manner.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Redbulloid

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 10:06 PM

If you look up Regenexx, you'll find they use stem cells taken from your own bone marrow to help with all sorts of issues.  They are a US company, but if you want stem cells grown, you have to do it in the Cayman Islands.  I did their Cayman procedure for both of my arthritic knees and the procedure definitely helped in a significant manner.

I do not have specific health issues, but considering overall stem cell injection for potential life extension. Trying to research how safe and effective it may be.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:38 AM

Oh interesting, how much did that cost if you don't mind sharing? 

#5 AlbertN

• 42 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:59 PM

Oh interesting, how much did that cost if you don't mind sharing? 

$17K for both knees.  That includes pre and post injections to maximize the effectiveness of the stem cells.  The all-in price for same day stem cells in this country was $6K for one knee (not enough stem cells to do both knees unless you culture them).

• Informative x 1

#6 Redbulloid

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:08 PM

$17K for both knees.  That includes pre and post injections to maximize the effectiveness of the stem cells.  The all-in price for same day stem cells in this country was $6K for one knee (not enough stem cells to do both knees unless you culture them).

Which type of cells is that?

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:32 PM

Thank you. And you think this was worth the money? You are happy with the results? 

#8 AlbertN

• 42 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:36 PM

Which type of cells is that?

Mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) taken from the iliac crest of the hip.

#9 AlbertN

• 42 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:38 PM

Thank you. And you think this was worth the money? You are happy with the results? 

I think it's way overpriced.  However, given my improvement (somewhere between 50% and 70% better), I would do it again.

• Informative x 2

#10 Redbulloid

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 09:56 PM

I was initially talking about refilling own body with stem cells grown in lab. Harvesting/growing/storage cost in Ukraine about $4k. Not sure how much one systemic injection will cost. This is not for particular decease, but for, theoretical, rejuvenation. I assume Lis Parrish was talking about something like that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stem cells

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users