C60 for nasal mucosa

c60

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Redbulloid

• 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:53 AM

Hello,

Is it possible and does it make sense to apply C60 to nasal mucosa? I have issues with nose dryness and minor crust (few year after sinus surgery). How safe that might be?

#2 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:28 AM

There are people that do oil rensing of there teeth to make them white, problem that comes there is that small oil particles comes down into the lungs and they develop problems over time...

So this would have the same effect, since C60 is in olive oil u would get small amounts oil getting into the lungs which will build up over time...

So that is not safe at all.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Redbulloid

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:11 AM

I do not think there shall be too much issues with oil itself. People are using oils to lubricate noses and it is fine. I am more interested about C60 itself. 

Edited by Redbulloid, 07 March 2019 - 09:11 AM.

#4 Engadin

• 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:13 AM

Perhaps you Redbulloid are talking about some kind of ointment, that sticks to the walls of your inner nose, so avoiding the chance to move on to your lungs, IMHO. There are many tutorials on the net to make some easy and harmless ointments with safe materials.

#5 Redbulloid

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:23 AM

Yes. Commercial C60 in olive oil. Oil should stay on mucosa for some time and then moved away by epithelium.

#6 Engadin

• 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:49 AM

Yep, olive oil is quite dense but IMHO it is questionable to state that it won't move from the inner nose wall down the throat if your have a running nose. But given your case is just the opposite - dry nose - perhaps if you apply a thin layer in its walls it will stick onto them and be quickly absorbed. Adam is perhaps referring to a long term use case that causes the risk of an accumulative damage in lungs.

If your C60 oil is giving you a long lasting relief after few days/weeks of use, I would try it, sincerely, always as a thin layer to avoid displacement. There is a trick I use when I apply a nebulizer in my nose when I have a cold: I hold my breath, squeez the nebulizer, wait 5 seconds for the medicine to land on the walls on my nose and expell the air trough it. That way even the tiniest nanodrop in my conducts will be thrown out of my body, avoiding the chance them to land anywhere else.

Just my two cents.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users