hpa

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2019 - 02:33 AM

Hey guys,

Ordered 10 grams of Mifepristone, pretty soon I am going to administer 1 gram per day until I run out!  I will report back.  If anyone is interested checkout the link below!

https://www.longecit...ress-disorders/

Edited by Rorororo, 16 April 2019 - 02:34 AM.

#2 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:03 AM

The powder is a yellow powder with a low density!  400mg fits in a size 00 capsule! 

Hmmm.....density should be 1.189 g/cm³

While https://capsuleconne...le-sizing-info/

States I should be able to fit about a gram!  I am not sure what I got....I did order from china, i'll double check the capsule size (I might have size 0 but still doesn't explain the weight difference)

Edited by Rorororo, 16 April 2019 - 03:12 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:03 PM

Pretty interesting stuff OP, how's it all going so far? Stuff from China can be pretty sketchy, wouldn't necessarily recommend consuming that without testing it but if you do or have please let us know it is!! I think my HPA is a little messed up from GABAergic dependency and withdrawal, which led to some chronic stress for a while that's left me with fairly low stress tolerance. I think there are more important things for me to focus on than the HPA axis for right now but down the road I may want to try to fix mine if I can get out of this anhedonia I'm stuck in.

There are a decent number of other things I've heard are good for HPA issues, such as progressive labs pineal concentrate https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B00LPFIUFQ (someone on reddit recommended it), some of the Russian peptide bioregulators, and personally I like standardized holy basil extract altho that's prob a good bit weaker than the first two things I mentioned.

If you try either of the first two things I suggested please let me know how those are as I've never tried them personally.

#4 genshin

• 15 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

I did not find any posts about the pineal concentrate on reddit...

Anyway, I will order and give it a try

Pretty interesting stuff OP, how's it all going so far? Stuff from China can be pretty sketchy, wouldn't necessarily recommend consuming that without testing it but if you do or have please let us know it is!! I think my HPA is a little messed up from GABAergic dependency and withdrawal, which led to some chronic stress for a while that's left me with fairly low stress tolerance. I think there are more important things for me to focus on than the HPA axis for right now but down the road I may want to try to fix mine if I can get out of this anhedonia I'm stuck in.

There are a decent number of other things I've heard are good for HPA issues, such as progressive labs pineal concentrate https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B00LPFIUFQ (someone on reddit recommended it), some of the Russian peptide bioregulators, and personally I like standardized holy basil extract altho that's prob a good bit weaker than the first two things I mentioned.

If you try either of the first two things I suggested please let me know how those are as I've never tried them personally.

• like x 1

#5 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:21 PM

Aside from the sleep interruptions...I say this worked great!   Took 800mg/night for 5 days.   

Edited by Rorororo, 12 May 2019 - 09:22 PM.

#6 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:56 AM

could you elaborate what exactly it did for you?

#7 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2019 - 11:12 PM

could you elaborate what exactly it did for you?

Reset my HPA axis

#8 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:24 AM

anyone in europe wants to participate in a group buy? 

#9 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:11 AM

I did not find any posts about the pineal concentrate on reddit...

Anyway, I will order and give it a try

I just saw it mentioned very briefly on a reddit comment somewhere and thought the reviews sounded interesting and promising! It's definitely easier to get than mifepristone, have you got yours yet? And if so, how is it?

#10 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:22 PM

some of the Russian peptide bioregulators

could you name those peptides?

#11 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2019 - 11:46 PM

No need for a group buy.  If you get it on https://alibaba.com, you're looking around 60-90 dollars shipped for 10 grams. 

Edited by Rorororo, 19 May 2019 - 11:46 PM.

#12 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:45 AM

could you name those peptides?

Endoluten for the neuroendocrine system and glandokort for the adrenal system are two of the biggest, I think endoluten might be better for the issues we're trying to fix but the difference between the neuroendocrine and the adrenal systems is confusing to me. Those two products are from the cytomax bioregulator family, which are probably the most powerful peptide bioregulators developed by the Russians. Then there are the cytogens which are moderately strong but of course more affordable, and then the cytamins, which are the weakest but also the most affordable. I have no experience with any of these but they do seem interesting and promising, Russians are pretty good biohackers as far as I've seen.

• Informative x 1

#13 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:52 AM

great info, thanks. BTW they have the ones you recommend on ruhparma, if anyone's curious. i think I will go with mifepristone after all, since there's more evidence of it working and the prices of the good peptides are just as high or even higher

Edited by sentics, 20 May 2019 - 07:53 AM.

• like x 1

#14 jinstewart

• 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:00 PM

Hi folks - don't mean to hijack any, but want to "join in" if I can!

A few of us who suffer post finasteride syndrome are trialling this for cortisol re-sensitising. I'm willing guinea-pig #1 in fact.

I'd settled on 800mg/day for 5 days (single PM dose) and have taken "pre" bloods already, and will take "during" bloods on day 5/5. If you're all interested I'll post bloods and findings up here also.

Wish you folks much luck indeed!

#15 atmanj

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:03 PM

Hi everyone,

I can supply Mifepristone any quantity, please let me know if you need, 95% purity, can compound at any dosage, please do not forget to test your potassium levels and take extra potassium supplements during your treatment. Would not recommend more than t days, and only for Cushings take 1200 mg.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#16 Guest_Funiture2_*

• Lurker

Posted 13 May 2023 - 08:51 AM

I know this post is old, but if anyone knows where to get access to Mifepristone in 2023, please send me a message! Thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hpa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users