Sinclair's Halo1618 NMN with erythritiol 'X'

nmn sinclair erythritiol

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Engadin

• 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:42 AM

From their Amazon page: We’ve included Erythritol in our formula for instant absorption. In studies where NMN was combined with Erythritol, the NMN was present up to 250x more present in the bloodstream. With sublingual delivery combined with Erythritol infused formula, we’ve created the most potent, bioavailable NMN supplement on the market.

Source: https://www.amazon.c...0/dp/B07NDTLQR9

I am an average google user and I confess myself unable to find any of those studies. Do you have any reference to them or to anything close?. Thanks.

More at their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Halo1618NMN/

Edited by Engadin, 19 April 2019 - 10:43 AM.

• Informative x 3
  • unsure x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#2 Oakman

Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:02 PM

Excellent find Engadin! But very very strange as well. I can find no references or studies about this combo, he's never mentioned it in interviews, and yet it has his name on it? If all that's added is Erythritol, that's good, at least it's not some exotic expensive molecule. Too bad we don't know the price and exact ingredients yet.

Color me skeptical.

• Agree x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • unsure x 1

#3 Engadin

• Topic Starter
  • 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:26 PM

Excellent find Engadin! But very very strange as well. I can find no references or studies about this combo, he's never mentioned it in interviews, and yet it has his name on it? If all that's added is Erythritol, that's good, at least it's not some exotic expensive molecule. Too bad we don't know the price and exact ingredients yet.

Color me skeptical.

Scratch another skeptical here too, Oakman. But it sounds so weird at this height of the story and coming from Sinclair labs, not a newbee at all in this market, to state such - so far non-existing - studies to back their new product release!. For me, that puzzle lacks more than one piece to get what's it all about right now.

So, let's wait and see.

• Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#4 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 05:28 PM

I was skeptical but then I saw guys in the video running and lifting weights also a really beautiful milky way at night so now I'm sold. 

Edited by Phoebus, 19 April 2019 - 05:29 PM.

• Cheerful x 6
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#5 Fredrik

• 570 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2019 - 09:42 PM

Professor David A Sinclair has nothing to do with "Sinclair Laboratories" and their NMN-supplement.

He has a lawyer that shoots away cease and desist letters all the time and it costs him thousands of dollars to keep companies from using his name to sell products. Let's see how long they have the video of David A Sinclair on their Youtube channel and if/when they change their name since the supplement peddlers "Sinclair Laboratories" is ment to be confused with the legit research done by Sinclair lab at Harvard.
  • Good Point x 4
  • Agree x 3
  • Informative x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmn, sinclair, erythritiol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users