- - - - -

How to boost elastin production?

elastin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Psy

• 22 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:39 AM

Are there any good options besides low-dose gaba, vitamin A and dill seed oil who really works?

Edited by Psy, 21 May 2019 - 12:41 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#2 KBAnthis

• 91 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

Collagen peptides to me work for this. Also OPCs like pine bark extract and grape seed extract. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:50 PM

Supposedly Liposomal Vitamin C helps with this. See the review on Altrient C in the Telegraph. Other than that I don't know what really, really is supposed to make a difference, if anything at all. 

#4 KBAnthis

• 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:59 PM

I should have mentioned vitamin c at a minimum of 14 mg per kg of bodyweight, and more if needed, like if you are a smoker , work around dioxins, etc. I take a couple grams daily minimum and try to minimize exposure to dangerous toxins. There is much more of course, I like to search through futureofmankind.info which is a Billy Meier wiki, that has some of his german books translated into English. If you do a search for vitamin and one for minerals , lifestyles and health, etc you can find a lot of information.

Edited by KBAnthis, 27 May 2019 - 08:02 PM.

• like x 1

#5 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:06 PM

Thanks for sharing. What results have you seen from the Vitamin C?

• like x 1

#6 KBAnthis

• 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:49 PM

A day to day improvement in both health and quality of life, for instance a goat makes like 4 grams of vitamin c a day in the liver, from what I read, this may be word of mouth. Supposedly people lost their natural ability to produce vitamin c in the liver  and the rda is massively to low  to be the most advantageous. For instance I used to smoke cigarettes, as it was common in my area. I never realized I had always a dull headache while smoking, When I started vitamin C the headaches went away. My quality of life improved greatly. Now I do not smoke. My skin looks good taking vitamins c. I also take hydrolyzed collagen, opcs, and resveratrol. Along with other supplements which I can not get enough of in my diet. Creatine helps also Vitamin D3 is a big one and in one of the contact reports from Billy Meier it mentions an 85 kg person needs at least 10,000 IU a day, and I have had many problems disappearing since taking this and my skin has improved even more. I also take k2 to make sure I get more than enough. In on of the reports it states that calcifying of the arteries is caused from to low of an intake in foods rich in calcium causing the body to pull the calcium from the arteries causing the calcification. And that cholesterol fixes cracks  in the arteries when there is not enough vitamin c and e, which supposedly heals it better to where the cholesterol plaques can not break off. I am hoping there are light year sized advancements in our technology to promote human health. The contact reports that mention these things are really interesting. 

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elastin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users