• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Do you take Di-Magnesium or Di-Calcium Malate from Albion?

mineral

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KBAnthis

• 91 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:02 PM

Do you take Di-Magnesium Malate or Di-Calcium Malate? If so is it manufactured in the USA by Albion? Have you noticed anything compared to using their TRAACS products? I have been using calcium bisglycinate and magnesium lysinate glycinate and am going to switch over probably after a short while. It may help with ATP production and also be more economical for me, asw I currently use a variety of substaqnces including MagTein, which is a higher valued form of Magnesium and fetches a much higher price on the market. I would enjoy keeping it as a daily supplement though and am curious on your opinions. At my current consumer pricing from pforlife I can get the malates at a much lower price  which is about half or less. I understand it is not chealted but reacted , is this correct? That explains the large price difference from what I understand. THe taste is the other factor as it just does not have an appealing taste, the TRAACS. I would enjoy and value your opinion if you have one on this matter.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mineral

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users