• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

well bros I got my new health powder, wheat grass, barley juice, and beet product

barley juice

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:21 PM

here I got some powder for wheat grass, barley grass, and beet which I am mixing into a drink and having in the day.  Has anyone tried these before?    That taste is decent, but a bit earthy seriously.

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 04:50 AM

I use mix of barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina and chlorella. I find it improves my skin, gives some energy and general lighter feeling. These green powders are handy as I'm lazy to eat vegetables.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ironfistx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 06:43 PM

So normally I don't drink caffeine.  I use these things and I swear I have more energy.  Placebo?

#4 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:28 PM

Nope, they do tend to give some energy. It's why they are so popular...because it isn't for the taste.

I use Spirulina, beet powder, and Amla powders in my morning protein shake. They add some energy/stamina to my day. 

#5 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:09 AM

ironfist, you seem to spend a lot of money on supplements. and no im not talking about the powders you mention here, but ive seen so many other posts of you. you do spend a lot of money on supplements. are you rich or how do you manage?

Edited by sedentary, 12 October 2019 - 01:10 AM.

• Off-Topic x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 AIP

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2019 - 12:38 PM

Hi folks, 

I can't resist commenting on this just because i've been thinking about adding some of this green powder to my stack.  So hard to deduce what is in them in actuality - if i do this how many helpings of fruits and veggies does this scoop represent - speaking of not eating enough veggies!  Most manufacturers seem to obfuscate the actual amounts of the ingredients and not directly address this issue.  This is a pet peeve of mine and haven't found one that satisfied this criteria to my liking.. and they are pretty expensive overall. Still looking. 

On the question of cost and the question that was posed for ironfist but i'll comment from my perspective. I've been experimenting with/ using supplements for the past oh 15-18 years and maybe i've spent 40-50k dollars on gym memberships and various powdered concoctions and supplements over the that time. Looking back i don't regret it.  I've made adjustments to my protocol continuously as new information has come up and i feel like i'm younger and in better overall health than anyone i know at my age ( 56).  I also look for ways to streamline and reduce costs as i adjust the components of my stack and training protocol.  It's a puzzle thats coming together with advances in science and our personal experimentation and experiences.  

AIP

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users