• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

trustworthy online drugstores

drugmart drugstore online creditcard visa fraud internationaldrugmart internationaldrugmart.com

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:45 PM

Hey guys,

Can you share trustworthy online drugstores? And share untrustworthy ones?

I'm still unable to get a Clonidine prescription and have to rely on online drugstores. Those retarded stupid Indian fuckfaces at internationaldrugmart keeps trying to use my creditcard fraudulently even though I've warned those fuckers they're the only one that know my creditcard details and that there's no point in using my VISA-card fraudulently because it's a prepaid-card but they just don't listen. My card had to be changed 2 times now after I placed an order there and boom couple days later I get an e-mail from VISA that my (new) card is blocked because of trying to be used fraudulently and out of security reasons that I have to change my card. 

Edited by YoungSchizo, 10 June 2019 - 01:46 PM.

#2 Dichotohmy

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:28 PM

I had excellent results using Brand Medicines many times, but it looks like their site has been nuked. Real sad, because they were one of the few ethical places I ever found and my go-to. They always delivered to the states within 2 weeks and never leaked my credit card info.

Among bad experiences with places I can't recall off hand, the one single order I made from All Day Chemist was followed days later by fraudulent charges on the credit card I used at ADC. ADC does sell Clonidine, but I'm not the only person out there who can tell you that using ADC is to gamble with credit card fraud.

Try putting the term "Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies" into Google and you will find an excellent thread made somewhere else by Hip. There are also various subreddits and sites out there that review prescription-free online pharmacies. Longecity has quite a bit of discussion about sources for specific meds, but you need to search.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 YoungSchizo

• Topic Starter
  • 855 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:46 PM

I had excellent results using Brand Medicines many times, but it looks like their site has been nuked. Real sad, because they were one of the few ethical places I ever found and my go-to. They always delivered to the states within 2 weeks and never leaked my credit card info.

Among bad experiences with places I can't recall off hand, the one single order I made from All Day Chemist was followed days later by fraudulent charges on the credit card I used at ADC. ADC does sell Clonidine, but I'm not the only person out there who can tell you that using ADC is to gamble with credit card fraud.

Try putting the term "Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies" into Google and you will find an excellent thread made somewhere else by Hip. There are also various subreddits and sites out there that review prescription-free online pharmacies. Longecity has quite a bit of discussion about sources for specific meds, but you need to search.

Can you post or PM me where you order now? I know about the list Hip made on the other board but it's outdated and the ones that still exist doesn't ship to the Netherlands.

(I also know about ADC but although I've heard they're reliable but after contacting them in the past they didn't ship to the Netherlands. And thanks for the heads-up anyway, turns out that they aren't reliable either.)

#4 Dichotohmy

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:17 PM

Can you post or PM me where you order now? I know about the list Hip made on the other board but it's outdated and the ones that still exist doesn't ship to the Netherlands.

I guess I'm also looking for a new trustworthy pharmacy, unless Brand Medicines comes back. Apparently, BM went down just 2-3 weeks ago, and I didn't even realize it until I tried going to their site when replying to your first post. 

#5 YoungSchizo

• Topic Starter
  • 855 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 03:26 PM

Hello,

Before the last time I ordered from IDM.com my creditcard got blocked because it was tried to be used fraudulently.
My old card got blocked and they've send me a new one. Now the last time I ordered my creditcard is tried to be used again fraudulently. When placing my order I've told IDM.com that IDM.com is the only one with my (new) creditcard details and I warned IDM.com via phone and chat that the VISA-card I'm using is a prepaid card and therefore it's impossible to be used fraudulently.

You guys are doing a great job spreading creditcard details so it can be used for fraud. I don't think I'll ever order again from internationaldrugmart.com

Regards,

Dear ...,

We're sorry for any inconvenience.

We make sure that no credit/debit card fraud can take place when you place an order with the International Drug Mart.

We employ the latest in security measures and all account information sent to us is completely guarded from unauthorized access. Every precaution has been taken to make sure your transaction is absolutely secure. We are PCI DSS Level 3 Compliance Certified so I can confirm that there won't be any possibility for anyone to share your payment details.

Regards,
Aiden
Customer Care
IDM
1-866-419-7475 (Toll Free)
1-888-726-8418 (Fax Free)
www.internationaldrugmart.com

It's obvious that you guys leak creditcard details because every time I get a new card and order my medication from IDM.com, couple days later it's trying to be used for fraud. Tell me, if no one knows my creditcard number/details except for me and IDM.com how can it be used for fraud or is VISA leaking it? Don't be hilarious and please stop with your fancy non hack-able certified jokes.

Anyway, next time I order with my new PREPAID card, be my guest, go wild with it :) !

Regards,

No one replying for a reliable source so I guess I'm stuck with these retarded assholes for now. Block-Changing prepaid cards every time I order something  :laugh:  :-D   

Edited by YoungSchizo, 13 June 2019 - 03:32 PM.

#6 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,036 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:22 PM

Do the mega-pharmacies have online ordering nowadays, like CVS and Walgreens. I would trust them because they have A LOT of oversight.

#7 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2022 - 07:18 PM

I use old pharmacies that have been around for long and get goods from companies that are involved with government oversight and authenticated. Like online Russian Or German pharmacy that also have public shops.

Edited by kurdishfella, 02 June 2022 - 07:19 PM.

#8 EvaWhite

• 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 03:08 PM

I order from highstreetpharma.com and they're trusted.

#9 BarbaraG

• 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 10:19 AM

I've had good luck with All Day Chemist, but I took precautions from the get-go. I sent payment as a commercial money order, which made it take a long time, but there was no exposure of my account numbers. Last I ordered, they'd speeded up the process a bit by processing payment in a US office, but I still take no chances. I don't buy anything fancy either, just items like estrogen, progesterone, or tretinoin. 

Google is currently showing a warning about them, but I was able to get to the site by opening the link in another browser. It might be due to my machine's security software, but so long as I can still get to the site it's ok. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#10 EvaWhite

• 35 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 04:06 PM

I've had good luck with All Day Chemist, but I took precautions from the get-go. I sent payment as a commercial money order, which made it take a long time, but there was no exposure of my account numbers. Last I ordered, they'd speeded up the process a bit by processing payment in a US office, but I still take no chances. I don't buy anything fancy either, just items like estrogen, progesterone, or tretinoin. 

Google is currently showing a warning about them, but I was able to get to the site by opening the link in another browser. It might be due to my machine's security software, but so long as I can still get to the site it's ok. 

I used to order from all day chemist earlier but their payment system is completed and orders take much longer than highstreetpharma or skinorac. I now pay with paypal to safeguard myself and it's instant also. Orders take just more than a week.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drugmart, drugstore, online, creditcard, visa, fraud, internationaldrugmart, internationaldrugmart.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users