* * * * * 1 votes

Anything New for Raising Metabolism?

metabolism

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 04:55 PM

Is there anything new to normalize low metabolism after weight loss or to raise it in general?

#2 Automail

• 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:29 PM

5-hydroxybenzothiazolone supposedly shares a similar mechanism of action to that of clenbuterol without the side effects, so you might be able to lose weight and gain muscle upon consumption.

There's alos a lot of talk on Irisin as the potential hormone of weight management, as in the higher amount of irisin is present in the body, the more fat the body oxidates.

But tbh frag 176-191 might be the best bang for your buck for what's currently in the market.

Edited by Automail, 17 June 2019 - 08:30 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nickthird

• Topic Starter
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:35 PM

Tnx.

Any experience reports for 5-hydroxybenzothiazolone?

Irisin it says on the wiki is made during exercise, and I exercise >1hr a day already. I don't think this raises my metabolism at all during the post-exercise duration.

As for frag 176-191, I found:

Are there any human experiments or experience reports?

#4 Automail

• 35 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:19 AM

I'm sure the monkeys felt better after losing weight http://jpet.aspetjou...ntent/369/2/188

Come on, who doesn't exercise for hours on end these days? 

There are ways to indirectly induce Irisin like; shivering, reducing total estrogenUCP1 by consuming CoQ10, metformin, Pinealon (Glu-Asp-Arg), and various other drugs.

Frag 176-191 is a small section of hgh solely intended for weight loss, so every healthy individual from 1-~40 of age has a daily experience of this peptide. The majority of the human population is your evidence.

I suppose what you're really looking for is thyroid modulation, since the thyroid plays a vital role in a person's metabolism. I'm not gonna to bother you with copious amount of data anyone can easily find on startpage, but you should know that t3 & t4 drugs, Protirelin, and thyroid bioregulators exists.

Edited by Automail, 27 June 2019 - 03:01 AM.

#5 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2023 - 03:31 PM

Increase your awareness and focus with your thoughts which will activate your amygdala the fear center and release more cortisol on average which will increase stress levels and thus metabolism and you will be healthier etc. nature rewards you for taking the right paths and punish you for the wrong ones.

Edited by kurdishfella, 14 November 2023 - 03:32 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: metabolism

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users