"keep it simple" stack

stack advice

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 faxmulder

• 101 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 06:35 PM

Hi folks,

I was wondering if I should ditch magnesium and B complex from my current stack, since I’m going to add spirulina (2/3g) - I’m trying to keep as simple as possible and avoid any potential overlaps.

Here is my stack:

• magnesium threonate (just started this type, during the day. I’ve tried any kind of mag before bed and usually I get interrupted sleep)
  • fish oil
  • vit D3 + K2
  • B complex
  • taurine
  • curcumin
  • resveratrol
  • grape seed extract
  • black seed oil (I’ve seen rave reviews about benefits with hay fever, anxiety, cholesterol and focus but I’ve jut started LEF’s supplement and so far no apparent effect)
  • ashwagandha cycled with an “energy boosting” supp such as royal jelly, rhodiola, ginseng or cordyceps

Should I add zinc for helping with focus, dry scalp and anti-aromatase effect, or the Resveratrol + Grape Seed Extract combo is enough?

What about NAC? Could it help with overthinking, mild OCD and glutamate reduction or would it be overkill, considering that I already have some anti-oxidants in my stack?

Thanks!

• Informative x 1

#2 Darryl

• 650 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:30 PM

Look into the riboflavin / accelerated skin photoaging story before you take a B-complex.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 faxmulder

• Topic Starter
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 12:23 PM

Look into the riboflavin / accelerated skin photoaging story before you take a B-complex.

what about the rest of my stack? Do you see any potential bad interactions? Adding spirulina (intestead of b complex) could help?

thx mate

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 granmasutensil

• 56 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:04 AM

riboflavin+atp+acetyl tyrosine is in a patented formulation that supposibly increases the rate of tanning quite a bit. So riboflavin isn't all completely bad for the skin.

Unipertan®VEG 2002, (tan accelerator) (5% usage rate) (62% increase in tanning over normal)Composition
Total acetyl tyrosine content  
approx. 8%
ATP content  
approx. 1%
Riboflavin  
approx. 0.3%
Protein hydrolysate (vegetable)  
approx. 2%
Butylene glycol  
approx. 20%

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack, advice

1 user(s) are reading this topic