"keep it simple" stack feedback

stack

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 faxmulder

• 101 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 06:54 PM

Hi folks,

I was wondering if I should ditch magnesium and B complex from my current stack, since I’m going to add spirulina (2/3g) - I’m trying to keep as simple as possible and avoid any potential overlaps.

Here is my stack:

• magnesium threonate (just started this type, during the day. I’ve tried any kind of mag before bed and usually I get interrupted sleep)
  • fish oil
  • vit D3 + K2
  • B complex
  • taurine
  • curcumin
  • resveratrol
  • grape seed extract
  • black seed oil (I’ve seen rave reviews about benefits with hay fever, anxiety, cholesterol and focus but I’ve jut started LEF’s supplement and so far no apparent effect)
  • ashwagandha cycled with an “energy boosting” supp such as royal jelly, rhodiola, ginseng or cordyceps

Should I add zinc for helping with focus, dry scalp and anti-aromatase effect, or the Resveratrol + Grape Seed Extract combo is enough?

What about NAC? Could it help with overthinking, mild OCD and glutamate reduction or would it be overkill, considering that I already have some anti-oxidants in my stack?

Thanks!

#2 WillNitschke

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:32 AM

If you want to slash and burn:

Possibly swap the curcumin and resvertatrol and replace with pterostilbene.
Get rid of everything else except K2 + D3 and magnesium.

You can try different supplements subject to specific problems you may be trying to resolve. If you want an evidence based approach try reading: An Evidence Based Approach to Vitamins & Minerals. It doesn't cover most herbal remedies though.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users