- - - - -

Nootropics that substitute/enhance the effects of cardio

cardio nootropic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 funkmasterG

• 60 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:57 PM

So two of the main beneficial things that cardio exercise can do for you is to increase your lung capacity and it makes your heart strong so it doesn't have to work as hard to pump blood throughout your body. So while I already do some cardio, I was wondering if there were any supplements/nootropics (not prescriptions though) that mimic those two effects. I know for example there was some kind of drug that increase lung capacity that is commonly viewed as a steroid that athletes have used which is against most rules, so that is an example of what I am not looking for. And for example, lets say there isn't a supplement/nootropic that makes the heart stronger the same way that cardio exercise does but lets say some how makes the blood flow more easily for whatever reason, within the parameters i mentioned (not prescription), that would be something that interests me too. Looking forward to what you guys might know. 

Thank You

#2 Oakman

Posted 01 July 2019 - 04:07 PM

Here's one candidate for arterial health...

http://europepmc.org...69&blobtype=pdf

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 funkmasterG

• Topic Starter
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:14 PM

Here's one candidate for arterial health...

http://europepmc.org...69&blobtype=pdf

the main thing I got from that was NO (nitric oxide), I think i may come across that a long time ago. Hmmm interesting, I guess another way to also word my question is i'm wondering if there is a supplement(s) that can "best" act as a substitute for the benefits of cardio. I know there probably isn't any combination of things that will be better than the original (actual cardio), but I am still curious. But I will look more into NO. Thank u.

#4 unbreakable

• 313 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:49 PM

You won't find a pill that can replace cardio/exercise and give you the same health benefits.

For better blood flow and nitric oxide improvement look into: Pomegranate, Cocoa, Citrulline, (Propionyl-)Carnitine, Curcumin, Garlic, Pycnogenol...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 funkmasterG

• Topic Starter
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:27 PM

You won't find a pill that can replace cardio/exercise and give you the same health benefits.

For better blood flow and nitric oxide improvement look into: Pomegranate, Cocoa, Citrulline, (Propionyl-)Carnitine, Curcumin, Garlic, Pycnogenol...

I definitely know I won't, I'm just trying to find supplements that somewhat "mimic" the health benefits to ta lesser extent like some of the things you have listed. I haven't looked at any of them in depth yet although I have heard of most of those things, even before looking into them in more detail though, are any of those better than just take a straight Nitric Oxide supplement. And those you listed help with blood flow, I don't suppose you know of any other supplements that also help with lung capacity (the other benefit cardio offers) that are legal of course, I say that cuz at the very least I know I've heard of something that helps with lung capacity but I'm pretty sure its been used as an illegal "steroid" by athletes.

Thank You

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cardio, nootropic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users